What are your thoughts on the Gophers uniforms vs Texas A&M?

What are your thoughts on the Gophers uniforms vs Texas A&M?

• Love them!

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Hate them! Give me my maroon and gold.

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • As long as players and recruits like them, then I'm indifferent.

Votes: 29 38.7%

• Total voters
I thought they seemed a little too dark of a Maroon.

By and of themselves they were fine but what is the purpose, what identity are you striving for, is it the "maroon and gold and black" or "gold
and black", oh wait the latter colors are pretty close to Iowa's color. It almost seems like you are trying disassociate yourself with your history and legacy, not sure it is a good selling point.

No offense but think you are way over thinking this one. Alternate jerseys are just part of sports these days, some look good, others don't. Some fans love them and some fans hate them. But the reality is that the trend of alternate colors is not going away.

No offense but think you are way over thinking this one. Alternate jerseys are just part of sports these days, some look good, others don't. Some fans love them and some fans hate them. But the reality is that the trend of alternate colors is not going away.
I liked the Michigan practice jerseys they had to wear a couple years back due to the plane skidding off the runway. Those were truly alternative uniforms. [emoji41]

i thought they looked OK, although I forgot who we were a couple of times and agree with the other poster who liked the Clem era black alternate uniforms better.

As was mentioned , the oars were missing, but at least our new primary color white was featured, just at was on the football Helmets with the white M. Of course I am all for burning white basketball jerseys for the Gophers, and also burning the current home football uniforms with the white numbers. (I know none if it really matters)

Top Bottom