***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS MINNESOTA IN GAME THREAD***

Rebounding is pitiful. Why is Omersa in the game?

McBrayer is way too quiet... he needs to step up. No leaders on the floor right now.

We are getting completely outplayed right now. All aspects of the game. pitino needs to do something

Don’t understand the inconsistency.
Tick tack fouls from 12-8 minutes. Letting everyone nuff each other form 8-4

A&M playing great defense and the Gophers getting caught flat footed.

Just fell apart mentally as the other team made some tough shots. It isn’t athleticism that will beat this team this year, it’s their youth and lack of composure. FT shooting may cost them this game

The lack of a steady PG is a killer. Like trying to win with Blake Bortles as your QB.

You’re forming an opinion on something that hasn’t happened yet.

Sorry. Forming a prediction. Do you get mad every time Vegas has the gophers has underdogs? I don’t. Because they have algorithms. My algorithm is me watching a lot of basketball and realizing the gophers are playing poorly.

I can hope they win but think they’ll lose. Its allowed

We are getting completely outplayed right now. All aspects of the game. pitino needs to do something

They’re out hustling the gophers right now.

I would call a timeout in a high school game but do you really use a timeout with 5 left when you know a tv timeout is coming at under 4 break? I would be a bad college coach.

Coffey is a turnover machine with the ball. Also can’t make a free throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. Forming a prediction. Do you get mad every time Vegas has the gophers has underdogs? I don’t. Because they have algorithms. My algorithm is me watching a lot of basketball and realizing the gophers are playing poorly.

I can hope they win but think they’ll lose. Its allowed

Didn’t say it isn’t allowed. I just feel bad for you.

They’re out hustling the gophers right now.

I would call a timeout in a high school game but do you really use a timeout with 5 left when you know a tv timeout is coming at under 4 break? I would be a bad college coach.

Fleck wouldn't hesitate to use it.

Same old garbage. Lil' Ricky clueless as coach; missed free throws; silly fouls when already in foul trouble; Jelly is awful.

Minnesota sports...

Didn’t say it isn’t allowed. I just feel bad for you.

Don’t. I have a great life. If the Gophers win I’ll be happy. If they lose, I’ll be disappointed. But expecting them to lose doesn’t mean you should feel bad for me.

Same old garbage. Lil' Ricky clueless as coach; missed free throws; silly fouls when already in foul trouble; Jelly is awful.

Minnesota sports...
Silly foul is debatable. He let the guy go and the ref called a foul anyways. Just bad luck there IMo

Silly foul is debatable. He let the guy go and the ref called a foul anyways. Just bad luck there IMo

I thought his rebound right there is a more risky play than what he got called for on his 4th

Murph gets the ball in the low post, dribbles twice, shoots. He needs to occasionally kick it out or vary that move. Too predictable.

Gophers are not a good team in ticky-tack games. Refs are annoying, for sure. Let them play a little.

So many touch fouls. Boring to watch.

So annoying. Bald guy and white guy calling a different game than the third guy. Flow of the game is completely dictated by officials rotating right now.

No offensive flow with no ball movement. Really need to solve the point issue

Top Bottom