***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS MINNESOTA IN GAME THREAD***

17 turnovers already....dang that is rough. Have to clean that up.

Between all the TOs and the touch fouls being called there’s no flow.

I'm sorry but Coffey is not a good enough ball handler to be a PG... I know we probably have to play our best people but wow, he just doesn't move well with the ball.

I know it's early in his career but Gabe might be the best 3 point shooter we've had since Blake.

I'm sorry but Coffey is not a good enough ball handler to be a PG... I know we probably have to play our best people but wow, he just doesn't move well with the ball.

The NCAA screwing us over on Carr will cost us 2-3 wins.

On pace for > 30 turnovers. We should be losing. A&M is not good.

Very sloppy with the ball tonight, and too much standing around. Ball movement was much better last game.

This is so ugly. Too much playground ball across the whole team.

The NCAA screwing us over on Carr will cost us 2-3 wins.

Maybe. But this is our team. Coffeys inability to handle and pass at a high level is the issue now. We can’t complain about Carr all season

Yeah, he's having a rough night thus far.

Makes Dupree look like Jason Kidd.

Washington is so much better going to the hole than shooting. If he can pull together what we thought he would be, this team could be strong for the next several years.

1. If they are not good, why should they be ahead?
2. Starks is very good.

If we play this way against most Power 5 teams, we'd be losing by double digits.

Why in the world do we not post Coffey?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all want Washington to shoot less but he is on the floor with guys who don’t create their own shots. Stull, Omersa, Stockman. Really limits what he can do

Maybe. But this is our team. Coffeys inability to handle and pass at a high level is the issue now. We can’t complain about Carr all season

He certainly isn't an ideal option at PG but is what it is at this point. Hopefully IW can earn his way to more playing time at the PG position but he needs to prove he can play under control and within the offense.

Having 2 guys with legit 3 point shots is nice.

Why in the world do we not post Coffey?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve been begging for this since his freshman year. Consistently guarded by guys under 6’3

We all want Washington to shoot less but he is on the floor with guys who don’t create their own shots. Stull, Omersa, Stockman. Really limits what he can do

I don't think he needs to shoot less he just needs to be more selective and avoid throwing up bad 3s. Use his ability to drive to break down the defense and get easy looks.

Great passing on the play that led to the easy basket by Omersa.

If I was coach I’d start
Coffey, Stull, Kalscheur, Murphy, and Oturu

We have done well this half with Murph on the bench. The zone is really messing A&M up big time.

Omersa has poor fundamentals on defense and rebounding. Much to learn.

Top Bottom