***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS MINNESOTA IN GAME THREAD***

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Didn’t see this yet.

I’ll be flipping between the Vikings and this. Late night on a Sunday!

Thanks, was just about to post this.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really digging the matchups we have for these early non-conference games. Although A&M is down from last year, this will be a great test for the Gophers, AND has the potential to be a good resume builder come tourney time. Let's get it done, Gophers!

Go Gophers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm already sick of watching this Vikings game. Is it still really 90 minutes away from tip-off?

Vikings made this is an easy choice!!

GO GOPHERS!!

Okay, just watched Anthony Harris bring back a Trubisky INT to the 31, are things turning around?! Are the boys going to take Vancouver by storm???!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

Okay, just watched Anthony Harris bring back a Trubisky INT to the 31, are things turning around?! Are the boys going to take Vancouver by storm???!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

Just checking back in, yeah the Vikes aren't getting a TD vs this Bears D

Just checking back in, yeah the Vikes aren't getting a TD vs this Bears D

Vikes making the bears look like a good team. Doesn’t matter what I was watching was never in question.

It appears Rudrud and Conroy are starting? WTF?

Didn’t know one of the school colors had become black. Ya learn something new every day.

Gophers pull out the 2-2-1 zone press. Nice change of pace.

Kind of digging the black. That gym is tiny, looks like a high school almost

Murphy with the tre. Even a blind squirrel...[emoji6][emoji16]

Wish I could have travelled up there, had some Alaska Air miles to use up. Always wanted to visit Vancouver.

Stockman with the dunk while being fouled.

Stull in the mix early as well. Great start.

Nice to see Stull getting a 3 in early and love seeing Stockman aggressively throwing one down.

Great start.

Go Gophers!!

All good things have happened since the Gophers switched to the zone and zone press. It has totally disrupted Tech. I like it.

Top Bottom