***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS MINNESOTA IN GAME THREAD***

The black and gray jerseys are great alternatives.

I'm loving the energy these guys are playing... Just need to tone down the dummy moves.

IW made a poor play and got pulled out. Body language stinks.

With our length (Coffey, McB, Oturu, Stockman, etc.) we could have a very effective 3-2 zone.

Go Gophers!!

This might be the most ESPN thing ever: showing a graphic of Zion Williamson that takes up half the screen and talking about a guy who’s not even in this tournament while play is going on. Hail Duke!

Kinda sloppy, but I sure like our hustle and don't-give-up attitude. Very aggressive.

These guys are Pitino ‘s most athletic team by far!

Already at ~14 turnovers and still up 9...suppose I'll take it.

Our 3-point shooting and our perimeter defense is much better this year so far. We didn't have any games last year shooting like we are so far this year. Mixing in a zone is very effective. I sure hope that we use a lot of zones this year.

Coff does not take enough time getting ready at the FT line. As soon as he gets the ball he lets fly.

Kalscheur doing the Davison...[emoji16]

Lot of turnovers from Coffey and Gabe so far. Overall solid offensive flow

Kalscheur quickly becoming one of my favorite players on this team. Lot of fun to watch.

Love how this team looks to push it upcourt quickly every possession. Little out of control at times but they are trying to make things happen.

Coff does not take enough time getting ready at the FT line. As soon as he gets the ball he lets fly.

Hadn't really noticed this in previous games but it really felt like he rushed it in this game.

First half highlights: Zone defense was very effective; Gabe is a player on both ends of the court; 3-pt shooting decent; hustle and second effort was awesome; they don't have an answer for Murph.

I know it’s early, but this seems like Pitino’s best squad this far. It’s deep, and has some legitimate depth. I’m used to Gopher teams flaming out for one reason or other, but this team seems like they could be a top-25 squad pretty easily.

I know it’s early, but this seems like Pitino’s best squad this far. It’s deep, and has some legitimate depth. I’m used to Gopher teams flaming out for one reason or other, but this team seems like they could be a top-25 squad pretty easily.

One of the biggest surprises is Stockman. Very serviceable.

Did Jarvis Johnson really get into the game, as per the CBS sports box? I suspect it's a case of mistaken Jarvising by a scorekeeper...

Agree and we don't even have Curry back yet which will just add to the depth. The freshmen being physically ready to compete right away is huge. Also liking what I am seeing from Matz, nice to have a backup center that can actually come in and give you productive minutes. he will struggle against bigger players but he does a solid job.

Top Bottom