***OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS MINNESOTA IN GAME THREAD***

Ugly win is a win. Credit to Coffey for making his FTs down the stretch.

Some Guy was right. We called it too early. happy to be wrong.

Holy hell, play better on Tuesday

I agree they were out playing us at the time you posted.

“It’s not over until it’s over”
Yogi berra

I hate Minnesota sports... the most stressful state for sports everrrrrr. Vikings laid an egg, and Gophers almost gave one away too.

Hey Coffey hit some big ft at the end though. Team has a lot of things to work on

If I never hear Caron Butler announce another game, it will be too soon.

Howie has been doing that $hit for years. He's a total dbag when it comes to basketball in game threads.

Lighten up. It's a game thread. We're Gopher fans. If we can't be fatalistic, what's the point?

Sloppy sloppy game for us. But to have 20+ turnovers and still win, that is impressive.(Or really sad, i'm not sure). Either way, a win is a win. I am really excited to see this team when Curry is back, having that extra depth will be huge when Murphy and Outru are both in foul trouble.

Whew...that was harder than it needed to be.

Phew. That was a grinder, hopefully lots of learning moments in that one.

We need better play out of Washington and Coffey to have a chance this year.

Sloppy sloppy game for us. But to have 20+ turnovers and still win, that is impressive.(Or really sad, i'm not sure). Either way, a win is a win. I am really excited to see this team when Curry is back, having that extra depth will be huge when Murphy and Outru are both in foul trouble.

Agreed on Curry but Stockman gives OK minutes. Better than I expected. And better than BK or Gaston

It's still a W. Lots of positives in the game. However, FT shooting was poor and it let A&M back in the game. We lost our aggressiveness in the 2nd half. Some of it due to the ticky, tack fouls called all game. Overall it's nice to get out of there with a win.

Victory or not, that was flat out disgusting.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

An ugly win is better than an ugly loss. Forget about it and get another win Tuesday.

I thought Stull had some really nice minutes minutes tonight. I’m surprised he didn’t see more time with the hot hand.

Phew. That was a grinder, hopefully lots of learning moments in that one.

We need better play out of Washington and Coffey to have a chance this year.
Coffey showed his shaky handles in the second half. He's certainly not a natural point guard.

Maybe A&M is not awful, but they remind me of Tim Miles weaker Nebraska teams. They play hard and grind, but there's not much there. I guess they have a couple guys out though.

I thought Coffey had a bad game but he was clutch near the end. In March, nobody will remember how this game went. They'll just see a W for the Gophers on a neutral court. Have to be happy as Minnesota fans... Thought Pitino handled the game well down the stretch. Good job everyone!

Wow. Was that ugly and a mess. But good enough for a W.

Good to see Stockman and Stull contribute.

Lighten up. It's a game thread. We're Gopher fans. If we can't be fatalistic, what's the point?

I'd say that the poster calling a game over that is tied with five minutes remaining is the one that needs to settle down.

Stull and Stockman provided great minutes! We really needed that from them

I have a feeling Stull is going to absorb the rest of Hurt’s regular minutes. The new guys are all impressive in their own ways, Kalscheur and Oturu are very deserving starters.

Top Bottom