3 things Flec ==

Rog

Reaction score
can accomplish at Wisconsin as Gopher coach

1. become Bowl eligible

2. Bring Floyd Home

3, Win first road game.

(there will be dancing in the streets, if this happens!)

1. become Bowl eligible

2. Bring Floyd Home

3, Win first road game.

Getting the Iowa trophy from the Badgers would be quite the accomplishment indeed.

1. become Bowl eligible

2. Bring Floyd Home

3, Win first road game.

Yes, we can still do some nice things (Win Axe, not Floyd), but at this point disappointment is setting in that we missed some good opportunities to show clear progress over last year.
Finishing in closer losses to NW and WIS at the end of the season isn't going to move the needle for this guy.

Maybe I-O-W-A would be so impressed they'd give us Floyd to keep The Axe company in the trophy case...

What the f**k! Follow Gopher football much?!!

edit (This is a joke, right? You got me.)

Last edited:

1. become Bowl eligible

2. Bring Floyd Home

3, Win first road game.

Ouch - I sure goofed. I know , the AX, but at my age I'm entitled once (bet not to often) in a while.

By the way, my beginning as a Gopher fan started before I was in the Navy during WW2. I told Fleck that MN was No 1 then and I would like
see them there again before ----. Possible? Yep!

Internally, it would be a great shot in the arm. For me, I'd love to beat the stinking Badgers.
As far as Gopher fans go, I'm not sure they would care. As I sat in my section yesterday, I've never seen more open seats. Quite a few of the people around me say they may not renew. Perhaps a Bucky win will bring them back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"If Fleck loses to Wisconsin, he will continue to distract with shiny slogans, but any rational evaluation of him should conclude that the first two years of the Fleck experiment have been an embarrassment."

Jim Souhan

Coyle created this mess.

Some of this perception is simply due to where the games were played. Maybe we beat tOSU or Wisconsin at home this year.

"If Fleck loses to Wisconsin, he will continue to distract with shiny slogans, but any rational evaluation of him should conclude that the first two years of the Fleck experiment have been an embarrassment."

Jim Souhan

Coyle created this mess.

Jim Souhan is not Coyles fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch - I sure goofed. I know , the AX, but at my age I'm entitled once (bet not to often) in a while.

By the way, my beginning as a Gopher fan started before I was in the Navy during WW2. I told Fleck that MN was No 1 then and I would like

And it's Axe with an "e."

In addition to the Floyd/Axe blunder, it also wouldn't be his first road win. We annihilated Oregon St. in Corvallis last year.

And it's Axe with an "e."

Although this team has been inconsistent and disappointing it does not feel like PJF has lost the locker room. Yesterday, they made too many mistakes on offense but the entire team appears to be playing hard. I really hope this effort can pay off for a W against WI.

Although this team has been inconsistent and disappointing it does not feel like PJF has lost the locker room. Yesterday, they made too many mistakes on offense but the entire team appears to be playing hard. I really hope this effort can pay off for a W against WI.

Agree, but he's lost Coyle's all important fan base that buys tickets.

In addition to the Floyd/Axe blunder, it also wouldn't be his first road win. We annihilated Oregon St. in Corvallis last year.

I think he meant big ten road win.

Rog is chill. Served in WW2. Can make any mistakes he wants when posting about Gopher football.

Jim Souhan

Coyle created this mess.

Coyle created no such thing, because there is no mess. You want to post Souhan’s quote in yet another post? That’s two that I’ve seen so far.

Thank you, my friend.

What the f**k! Follow Gopher football much?!!

edit (This is a joke, right? You got me.)

This is the new America. People getting all upset over an innocent mistake. Violent crime is up, bullying is increasing, wow. Really, this bother you that much?

Rog is chill. Served in WW2. Can make any mistakes he wants when posting about Gopher football.

Agreed. He can do whatever he wants. Thank you Rog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the new America. People getting all upset over an innocent mistake. Violent crime is up, bullying is increasing, wow. Really, this bother you that much?

Honestly, over reacted. Did not know the background of Rog. Kind of shot first and asked questions later. My apology Rog. Once again, thank you for your service.

+1 Relax. Rog has earned the right to make a mistake. A longtime great Gopher fan and part of the "greatest" generation.

Early in the season, I said that if they had only one Big Ten win that I wanted it to be against Wiscy. I won't consider the season a success, but I wouldn't consider it a loss.

I know it will put a smile on my face.

I see he apologizes later because he didn't know the posters past, but is this really a civil argument for any person's post.

Some people on here treat others as if they are trolls, and many just have a differing opinion. It's not worth lashing out angrily at people, no matter what their background.

We're all people.

I see he apologizes later because he didn't know the posters past, but is this really a civil argument for any person's post.

Some people on here treat others as if they are trolls, and many just have a differing opinion. It's not worth lashing out angrily at people, no matter what their background.

We're all people
Unless you’re this guy

Floyd would have been nice, too (we're all entitled to a slip now and then). Not having won a road game over two seasons is a bit disturbing. Why is this a pattern?

Top Bottom