Fire the coach?

What should be done with PJ Fleck

• Total voters
That statement doesn't hold much water though since it's strictly based on probabilities that don't take competitor skill into account. The fact that the Packers have had an all-time great at Quarterback since 2008(?) needs to be considered. When you take that into consideration the Vikings numbers don't look bad at all. I'd obviously would have loved a Super Bowl win but, oh well.

I'm all for counting the gophers against power 5 competition since those schools are effectively a different class of competition. I disagree on giving the Vikings a handicap because of Rodgers. We could have drafted and developed our own superstar quarterback, but didn't, and when evaluating our success (or lack thereof) we should be punished for not doing it.

Why does me thinking it bothered you bother you so much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you were a better person than this. I know you recently left the board in disgust but came back on. Not sure why. Someone called you a troll the other day. Seems like your temporary hike from the board made you a more arrogant person. However Trump has lied or misled the public over 5,000 times during the past two years. Looks like you follow his lead. So when I read a post from you in the future. I'll have to assume you may lie or mislead the public and therefore not sure if it accurate. Fair enough?

I thought you were a better person than this. I know you recently left the board in disgust but came back on. Not sure why. Someone called you a troll the other day. Seems like your temporary hike from the board made you a more arrogant person. However Trump has lied or misled the public over 5,000 times during the past two years. Looks like you follow his lead. So when I read a post from you in the future. I'll have to assume you may lie or mislead the public and therefore not sure if it accurate. Fair enough?

Settle down #2. Wow. You singled out the posters that voted to fire Fleck and I perceived that as showing you were bothered. I didn’t lie or mislead anyone about what you said or didn’t say. You are clearly not bothered. Clearly. My mistake.

Settle down #2. Wow. You singled out the posters that voted to fire Fleck and I perceived that as showing you were bothered. I didn’t lie or mislead anyone about what you said or didn’t say. You are clearly not bothered. Clearly. My mistake.

#2 specifically posted the names hoping to start some kind of sentiment against 3 fellow posters. what a dork. I imagine he turns in his co-workers at the call center for logging in 30 seconds.

#2 specifically posted the names hoping to start some kind of sentiment against 3 fellow posters. what a dork.

The real crime here is that now everyone knows the three screen names that belong to Jim Souhan.

Now there is another badger or Hawkeye fan calling himself/herself bfast that voted fire em.

Last edited:

#2 specifically posted the names hoping to start some kind of sentiment against 3 fellow posters. what a dork. I imagine he turns in his co-workers at the call center for logging in 30 seconds.

I'm hearing on the street that you're a door nob. What a pushover.

That would be 7 times a day or roughly once an hour during the work day. You have just grossly lied. What's your excuse?

I didn't know what coach we were talking about. The football coach in this town that needs to go is Zimmer.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highwayman, the longer this gopher malaise in BB and FB go on the more i am convinced that sid hartman has some kind power in making decisions in coaching hires at the u. when he gone we will see some amazing glory days!

Haven’t been around in a while. It’s good to see nothing has really changed around here.

So if PJ Fleck wins today is he a hero we need to keep or will the haters still hate him.

Top Bottom