No reason to watch next Saturday

As someone who’s followed this program extremely close since Kill was hired (and less close the previous 28 years to that), there’s absolutely no reason to waste 3 precious hours of a fall Saturday to watch this game. There’s 0 doubt Wisconsin will win and all it will do is disappoint you.

I believe in Fleck. I believe he’s the best coach with the best opportunity in my lifetime, but it may take until 2020 until he has a breakthrough season.

They needed to win today for a bowl game and I’m not going to spoil a precious Saturday watching them lose to our most hated rival in my opinion.

Reel in some great recruits these last 6 or so weeks Coach Fleck, this season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey some day maybe -

Hahahahahahaha

I’m a fan, watched every game since Kill was hired, but I won’t watch this one, because I whole heartedly believe they have absolutely no chance. 14 times in a row, and against much better teams than this, and the biggest kicker, at Wisconsin. If at Minnesota, I watch, but at Wisconsin, 0 chance.

Gosh, I bet you regret that decision...it was a game to remember and talk about in the years to come.

Glad nobody with the ability to make an impact on todays game thought like you. PJF had this team ready and believing !

Somehow I missed this thread all week. Pretty funny to look back at it now. That was a thorough drubbing and we were on the winning side.

Fleck doesn’t get s free pass now just because of the victory, but I bet he gets a lot more leash and some evidence to show that progress is underway.

As someone who’s followed this program extremely close since Kill was hired (and less close the previous 28 years to that), there’s absolutely no reason to waste 3 precious hours of a fall Saturday to watch this game. There’s 0 doubt Wisconsin will win and all it will do is disappoint you.

I believe in Fleck. I believe he’s the best coach with the best opportunity in my lifetime, but it may take until 2020 until he has a breakthrough season.

They needed to win today for a bowl game and I’m not going to spoil a precious Saturday watching them lose to our most hated rival in my opinion.

Reel in some great recruits these last 6 or so weeks Coach Fleck, this season is over.

Total asshat.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wgmWyQGzaZ6Fy" width="480" height="349" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/laughing-taunting-humiliation-wgmWyQGzaZ6Fy">via GIPHY</a></p>

I didn’t watch, and I’m glad I didn’t! I hate Wisconsin more than any team, way more than Iowa. Turned it on with 3 minutes to play, to watch them get the Axe. I couldn’t watch again for an 8th straight year, couldn’t do it, I hate Wisconsin too much. I watched every minute of the previous 7 games. It worked for me, glad it worked for all of you. Ski U Mah!

I didn’t watch, and I’m glad I didn’t! I hate Wisconsin more than any team, way more than Iowa. Turned it on with 3 minutes to play, to watch them get the Axe. I couldn’t watch again for an 8th straight year, couldn’t do it, I hate Wisconsin too much. I watched every minute of the previous 7 games. It worked for me, glad it worked for all of you. Ski U Mah!

You’re special.

Hope the Gophers win. I will be at my uncle's funeral, and a win would take the edge off that.

My great appreciation to the player and coaches! This definitely a bright spot in what has been a difficult couple of weeks.

Gosh, I bet you regret that decision...it was a game to remember and talk about in the years to come.
Kids...
8eb4c7a91b8915728c2edfc06a21e132.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At least Claeys had us fighting in Madison. This will be a thorough dispatching.

Big mistake prone defense + frying pan hand receivers + mediocre quarterback play + most significantly: horrible playcalling and game management by coaching staff.

Good call!

I won’t get on you for not watching. I wish you would have - it was fantastic and you would have enjoyed.
I will question your sob story of watching every minute for 7 years. 7? How cute. You have no idea the pain some of us have lived thru.

I won’t get on you for not watching. I wish you would have - it was fantastic and you would have enjoyed.
I will question your sob story of watching every minute for 7 years. 7? How cute. You have no idea the pain some of us have lived thru.

Yup, no reason you should not have spent 2 1/2 quarters with your heart in your throat like the rest of us.

Oops.

Top Bottom