It has been awhile since I sent an angry email to the coaches, but....

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
I’m tempted to today. The dumbest 3rd down play call I’ve seen in a long time.

I haven’t sent an email to a coach since 2000 to David Gibbs for effing up our bowl games against Phillip Rivers and NC State - he actually held onto the email and replied on his last day with The U. Was good to know it got to him. Maybe he learned not to send two rushers against Phillip Rivers.

Tempted to do the same thing as clearly the obvious needs to be pointed out to some of these coaches.

No doubt sending an email to them will be very helpful.

Yeah, I don't think that email will make a difference. They probably realized it was a horrible play call about the second that Morgan handed it off.

If you're going to email anyone about Gopher sports, you are better off emailing the athletic director.

I’m tempted to today. The dumbest 3rd down play call I’ve seen in a long time.

I haven’t sent an email to a coach since 2000 to David Gibbs for effing up our bowl games against Phillip Rivers and NC State - he actually held onto the email and replied on his last day with The U. Was good to know it got to him. Maybe he learned not to send two rushers against Phillip Rivers.

Tempted to do the same thing as clearly the obvious needs to be pointed out to some of these coaches.

What a loser. Get help. I would do certain things differently than every coach in every game I watch. However the coaches weren’t out there turning the ball over and not executing. Take a break mrs spoofin.

So, if fans are upset, what are some legitimate ways to express that frustration?

Don't go to games.

Don't donate money to U of MN.

Drink until you're unconscious.

Post comments on Gopher Hole. (before you pass out.....)

So, if fans are upset, what are some legitimate ways to express that frustration?

Don't go to games.

:clap:

(I had to find this clapping emoticon just to reply to this post)

Don't go to games.

I do the second two. And once every two decades I’m tempted to fire off an email to the staff.
Not sure why that is so upsetting to this mnsport1 lady, but whatever. She is most likely my mom or one of my moms bridge friends.

Don't go to games.

Sleep well SON. [emoji41]

I do the second two. And once every two decades I’m tempted to fire off an email to the staff.
Not sure why that is so upsetting to this mnsport1 lady, but whatever. She is most likely my mom or one of my moms bridge friends.

Not upset at all, in fact go for it. I find it hilarious that an adult would consider that. Hope it goes well.

What a loser. Get help. I would do certain things differently than every coach in every game I watch. However the coaches weren’t out there turning the ball over and not executing. Take a break mrs spoofin.

+10

I haven't had a drink since 1986. I am currently munching my way through a whole box of Graham Crackers. (no saturated fat or cholesterol.....)

Well, as the Ruskies say: “you drink...you die. You don’t drink...you die. Nostrovia!” :drink:

What a loser. Get help. I would do certain things differently than every coach in every game I watch. However the coaches weren’t out there turning the ball over and not executing. <b>Take a break mrs spoofin.</b>

Hey now, I didn’t even blame the coaches for losing today. They didn’t help, but certainly weren’t the biggest problem out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey now, I didn’t even blame the coaches for losing today. They didn’t help, but certainly weren’t the biggest problem out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. You are practically rowing!&#55356;&#57210;

Top Bottom