***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
BIG GAME GOPHERS FANS!!!!!! A chance for two Big Ten wins in a row and bowl eligibility. We have a bit of moxie back and the crowd should be emotional given its senior day.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading the NU-SB Nation site's write-up for Thorton this season I thought about Mitch also...

11am is fun. Gonna make breakfast and watch the game. Mimosas or beers

I think people are thinking NW is going to lay down for the Gophers, I don’t think that’s going to happen. There’s a reason they’ve won like 13 of their last 14 Big Ten games.

I think this game is going to be a battle throughout. Would be a great win for the a Gophers, they have a lot to play for. Looking forward to watching. People are acting like the Gophs opened up as favorites, they didn’t, they opened as home underdogs. Go Gophers!!! Hope the team and seniors have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

With snow on the ground, I hope we see the offensive line impose their will again, see a lot of running, and time of possession.

I think people are thinking NW is going to lay down for the Gophers, I don’t think that’s going to happen. There’s a reason they’ve won like 13 of their last 14 Big Ten games.

I think this game is going to be a battle throughout. Would be a great win for the a Gophers, they have a lot to play for. Looking forward to watching. People are acting like the Gophs opened up as favorites, they didn’t, they opened as home underdogs. Go Gophers!!! Hope the team and seniors have a great day!

I see this game going 1 of 2 ways.....Gophers win comfortably or it is a super tight game right down to the wire. The only thing I feel pretty confident in is that we won't see a repeat of last year.

Reduce the dropped Gophers passes and slow down Cats run game then Gophers should prevail.

If we don't turn the ball over on offense I think we win by a few scores. If the offense coughs it up a few times all bets are off.

This wouldn't be good news.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Sam Schlueter starts, there goes about 3 drives due to sacks, and possibly a turnover due to sack or pass rush. That's about a 7-10 point swing.

Shenault goes out for senior day not in pads. Looks like he’s sitting

Man, the last-minute injury news is super deflating. NW is short-handed as well, but that was one of the big advantages I perceived coming into the game. Lose another Gopher or two and I don't feel good at all. BUmmer.

This game will be close. Gophers will not win comfortably.

This wouldn't be good news.

This is huge! Hugely disappointing! Schlueter needs to have the game of his life! This makes a big difference!

A white M on the helmet?
Maroon and White, Maroon and White, Fight, Fight, Fight! Gooooooo-Albino Gophers! Rah!

Top Bottom