***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How stupid to not have QB sneak in the playbook. Elite!

3 and 1 from the gun, get stuffed, and miss the field goal.

Put Green under center on 3rd down and blast away on a QB sneak. Trying to be too cute all the time. Doesn't make sense to start 5 yards deep.

That's why I question this coaching staff... 3rd and inches, and you're in shotgun? Then you don't go for it... then you miss. Terrible Coaching.

Wow, the coaches just cost us 7 points. Worst 3rd down play-call I've seen in ages.

Have the Gophers put the QB under center even once this year? I don't think so. Shotgun completely takes away the qb sneak. Hate the shotgun in those situations.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Should probably count toes, given how many times they've shot themselves in the foot today.

The players want to win, it’s sad the coaches aren’t feeling the same.

Way to conservative on 3rd down. What the hell? Need to win this game and not gonna happen if we don't play to win.

That's why I question this coaching staff... 3rd and inches, and you're in shotgun? Then you don't go for it... then you miss. Terrible Coaching.

You can absolutely question the 3rd down call (I would have gone with Green as well) but defense is playing well so sending out a super accurate kicker for a 38 yarder to cut the lead is not a bad decision. Kid just missed it.

Coaches growing a lot today. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are going to overcome TO's, poor play calling but the D has us in this game.

I feel like breaking things after that 3rd down call.
Proof that football coaches are just not generally smart people.

Going to miss Cashman next year....man he is fun to watch.

Offense is going to score 7 here. Make this a 14-13 game. Lets go!

Mark my word... if no body drafts Cashman, he will be on the Vikings' practice squad and eventually special teams.

Seriously, Fleck needs to be more adamant about bad spots. TJ catches the ball at the 20 and gets pushed back, ball spotted at the 21. No challenge. The next play would have given us a first down instead of resulting in a missed FG. He's done this consistently now and it's beginning to get infuriating. C'mon Fleck, you're killing us.

Running this offense, the QB has to pull the ball back and run occasionally to keep the defense honest. Morgan doesn't do that any more than Annexstad did. Maybe they don't read the defense well enough, maybe they're not runners. But if we continue to run this offense, the QB needs to be able to run and pass.

Tm wrong read. The DE is crashing keep the ball.

Morgan just doesn't know how to keep it and run himself.

Top Bottom