***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Fitzgerald is going to run this kid into the ground.

No on-side kick? Coaches FAILED today. They owe their players, the fans, and the U an apology.

No on-side kick? Coaches FAILED today. They owe their players, the fans, and the U an apology.

You're reaching. We just got the ball back with less than 20 seconds off the clock.

I owe myself an apology for being decent and helping a troll out with that streaming site. Stupid.

You're reaching. We just got the ball back with less than 20 seconds off the clock.

With Northwestern's kicking issues I could see going for the onside kick in hopes they wouldn't be able to get a field goal.

I owe myself an apology for being decent and helping a troll out with that streaming site. Stupid.

Why is he a troll? Oh yeah, you don’t like any negativity. Motherhood and Apple Pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morgan didn't have a great game but the O-Line did him very few favors today. He had guys in his face all game.

I was impressed again with our D today. So much better than where we were. We can bring it all together and beat WI next week.

I think Cashman got himself drafted today... 4th rounder.

D played well enough to win. Too many miscues on offense.

Why is he a troll? Oh yeah, you don’t like any negativity. Motherhood and Apple Pie.

You say the same thing over and over. It's sad. You must be a very simple person. Sorry, a very simple negative person

Magpie has been a longtime troll, no surprise.
I'm not a troll, I call it like I see it. Fleck & coaches dropped the ball today. The defense gave us a chance to win, and the play-calls and turnovers took it away.

I'm not a troll, I call it like I see it. Fleck & coaches dropped the ball today. The defense gave us a chance to win, and the play-calls and turnovers took it away.

It's pretty easy to see with your posting history...

Show me where I trolled as opposed to providing fact or opinion based upon such? Also, wrong use of the word "stupid".

The success rate of onsides is less than 20%. With 4 1/2 minutes left and 3 timeouts you kick it deep.

Last edited:

It's pretty easy to see with your posting history...

I don't think he's a troll. Think he's a Gopher fan that is not happy with the current coach. He tends to post all negatives, but I don't get the vibe that he's doing it to troll people. He's sort of the opposite of you. You are extremely excited about the team/Fleck and he isn't. Most of us are somewhere in the middle of you two.

I don't think he's a troll. Think he's a Gopher fan that is not happy with the current coach. He tends to post all negatives, but I don't get the vibe that he's doing it to troll people. He's sort of the opposite of you. You are extremely excited about the team/Fleck and he isn't. Most of us are somewhere in the middle of you two.

Where was magpie during last week's win against Purdue? Oh, that kind of ends the debate.

Top Bottom