***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Is Greene playing injured? His blocking was pathetic there. He got pushed back with 1 arm by the defender.

Still no reason we can’t beat WI next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bowl game.

do we lose recruits? (ones not in jail)

Disappointed in the lack of urgency and awareness of Morgan. Surprised they didn't give ZA a chance.

Typical 2 steps forward last week. 4 steps back this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Account for the QB!

Northwesterns backup kicker can make FGs

I got nothing... this game is sad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m not a feminine product expert, but doesn’t the paddle look more like a pad than a tampon?

You making that comment tells us all we need to know about you. Thanks

I got nothing... this game is sad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Defense did enough to win, have to play clean against Northwestern and the offense certainly did not do that today. Vintage Northwestern in that they never look all the impressive doing it but they just keep on winning.

You making that comment tells us all we need to know about you. Thanks

You may have missed the multiple posts before mine discussing how the paddle looked like a tampon - but still well worth going back in the thread to comment on this post a second time. That isn’t sad at all.

lol....the officials must have wanted to make sure their flags still worked....2 flags in an entire game is pretty unreal.

You making that comment tells us all we need to know about you.
It's my fault for saying tampon. I meant to say maxi-pad. Either way, feminine products shouldn't be on football helmets. That's about as d0uchey as you.

Missed FG looming large

It's my fault for saying tampon. I meant to say maxi-pad. Either way, feminine products shouldn't be on football helmets. That's about as d0uchey as you.

Femine products should not be on football helmets. Period! FIFY.

Top Bottom