***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Why not ever put Green under center to run it? This fake to the RB, QB runs it just reminds me of the Kill offense with Leidner. Way too predictable.

Ibrahim is impressive. Just wait till he puts on more muscle.

That helmet oar looks more like a tampon today than ever before. Remove that, and the uniforms are great.

I’ve never really had an issue with Fleck’s uniform changes, but this was pretty funny.

Fleck should ask for a waiver so his able to waste his second half timeouts in the first half to make end of game strategy easier for his crack staff.

Carpenter gets the PAT and then makes the tackle on the kickoff. Nit a good sign that he has to make the stop.

Did we just go prevent defense? The defense just went soft on this drive.

We just took the series off and got punished for it, wow

Love the uniforms today.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Love the unis, would be perfect with a gold M on the helmets. (And I could really do without the paddle)

3 plays. Way to go into half.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fleck should ask for a waiver so his able to waste his second half timeouts in the first half to make end of game strategy easier for his crack staff.

I like Fleck but this is precious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one of you joker's said that timeouts in the first half don't matter?

First half timeouts do not matter...especially in college.

We made our two biggest plays after timeouts. A TD and the 4th down sack.

Love the unis, would be perfect with a gold M on the helmets. (And I could really do without the paddle)
I would prefer gold m too but still looks good today. Also it's nice to know the players have names.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Would have been useful this last drive. Could have got at least a FG out of it. The coaches need coaching.

We would’ve only kicked a field goal if we were inside the 20. It’s cold and we already passed up a normally makeable FG to go for it on 4th down. We’d still have a 4th down to convert to get there. Don’t see how this drive would’ve changed the outcome of this drive.

Which one of you joker's said that timeouts in the first half don't matter?

They matter always. But sometimes it is more important to use them than take a penalty or run a bad play

Top Bottom