ROLLCALL GOPHERS VS NORTHWESTERN

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Im bringing my wife. Were tailgating grilling breakfast food with friends and then sitting in section 114.

Note Gophers are 2-0 all time when my wife goes to the game including last year when we destroyed Nebraska.

I'll be there, I'm always there.

Family not so much so I roped a few others to go with me.

Im bringing my wife. Were tailgating grilling breakfast food with friends and then sitting in section 114.

Note Gophers are 2-0 all time when my wife goes to the game including last year when we destroyed Nebraska.

Going with a friend (Section 113), in addition the the regular crew, plus I got a friend to join in on the $25 ticket deal. Wife is going to join me at the night Lady Gophers hoops game.

Four of us will be there. Hopefully the sun is out there too.

I'll be there, I'm always there.

Family not so much so I roped a few others to go with me.

See, that's how it's done!

We don't accept empty seats... Well we don't want our seats to be empty anyway.

I am bringing one and maybe two friends and will be in section 115. Looking forward to it.

4 of us at Dusty's in Nordeast for Dago's at 8 am sharp! Then on to TCF for the Gopher victory!

Taking my daughter to her first game. I will probably get tix from StubHub instead of the scalper route just for convenience. I just saw 35 yard line sunny side for $28.

Good breakfast plan. Does Dusty's or does any NE bar offer a shuttle?

Dusty's doesn't and I don't know of any NE bar that does run a shuttle. I know that Elsie's runs them for Twins' games, but not sure if they do for Gophers.

We'll be there as usual; this time with boots for the expected overnight snow. It's a triple header including basketball with a hockey finish.

I will be there as I am every home game. Bringing a friend, we go every year to one game.

Wouldn’t miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning to scoop up some tickets tomorrow. Need to decide if I want to buy online ahead of time or just meet a nice fella on the street who "needs tickets"

Billd's are good for two butts.

Buddy at work picked up two tix from GopherSports and will be present too...

I am going to be there no matter what, with a likely stop at Menard on Univ. to buy a few heat packets and some better head/hand coverage.

if the NU team is overlooking this game as much as their fans are it will be a fun early afternoon.

I will be watching from the warmth of Florida inside a sports bar. But sometimes the AC is set way too high - so it gets rather drafty. Does that count?

Dad and I will be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will be watching from the warmth of Florida inside a sports bar. But sometimes the AC is set way too high - so it gets rather drafty. Does that count?

Stay away from the ice-nine in your drinks or you'll wish you were up here...

Vonnegut reference anyone...?

Stay away from the ice-nine in your drinks or you'll wish you were up here...

Vonnegut reference anyone...?

Cat’s Cradle is one of my favorites, along with Slaughterhouse Five and Player Piano.

Cat’s Cradle is one of my favorites, along with Slaughterhouse Five.

...Or the Children's War...

Read "Breakfast of Champions" in 8th Grade. Really liked the pictures...

I actually have a paperback copy of Kilgore Trout's book "Venus on the Half-shell." Ironically never made it to hardcopy...

Last edited:

Top Bottom