Many tickets remain available for US Bank game

If you want to support the gophers against a quality opponent go to the game. Forget about how it's not on season ticket package or this or that. GO SUPPORT THE GOPHERS! Should be fun and a good game!

Agreed. And I'm going. But a lot of people are mad about not getting tickets to this which is funny

Are we seriously complaining about a neutral floor game against a power five opponent in our back yard. We have been asking for a game like this forever and now we get it and people are complaining about 9pm on a Friday night??

This kind of **** is the reason that we are not considered a great fan base. This game should be an awesome environment for our players and great exposure. But no, just make sure you are tucked into bed on time. My goodness this pisses me off.

BOGO Cyber Monday sale today, I was aiming to get tickets and go down to the game(s) on Friday. Then I saw the game start time for the Gophers- 9pm? Well the wifey can't do that as she's got to teach class Sat morning early. Once again they're pooch screwing the event by scheduling a ridiculous start time. WTF.

Does anyone know if they did a student ticket deal? In my head, they should have done a get in line sort of thing for tickets to this for students and cap it at a certain number then the ones that don't get it can buy tickets.

Are we seriously complaining about a neutral floor game against a power five opponent in our back yard. We have been asking for a game like this forever and now we get it and people are complaining about 9pm on a Friday night??

This kind of **** is the reason that we are not considered a great fan base. This game should be an awesome environment for our players and great exposure. But no, just make sure you are tucked into bed on time. My goodness this pisses me off.

+1.

At no point have I complained. I think its an odd start time when the game before it is untelevised. Not sure why you need 3 hours between tipoffs but likely for TV purposes. I feel like I'm one of the few people going. I even bought full price, good seats.

At no point have I complained. I think its an odd start time when the game before it is untelevised. Not sure why you need 3 hours between tipoffs but likely for TV purposes. I feel like I'm one of the few people going. I even bought full price, good seats.

Because the BTN wanted as the 3rd game of a triple header and gave the Conference games the earlier start times.

5PM - Mich St @ Rutgers
7PM - Wisconsin @ Iowa
9PM - Ok St vs Minnesota

I'll be there - looking forward to seeing the set up. Thinking we should grab dinner before hand - what's good by there?

My brother and I ate at Pog Mahone's on Washington before the Purdue football game as it was near the light rail station. Very good wings and beer selection.

Strongly recommend Hopcat pregame if you like craft beer. Walkable and cheaper parking out that way. Good food as well.

I'll be there - looking forward to seeing the set up. Thinking we should grab dinner before hand - what's good by there?

Depends what you want and what is "by there". Kind of a weird dead zone.

For bars: Hopcat (6ish blocks), Runyon's (best wings I've ever had, kind of a hall), Town Hall Brewery (across the freeway but reasonable walk and cheapish parking), Pog Mahone's, Day Block Brewing (great pizza)

Zen Box is an excellent ramen stop that serves drinks. Teriyaki chicken, rice, etc. are all good.

Does anyone know if they did a student ticket deal? In my head, they should have done a get in line sort of thing for tickets to this for students and cap it at a certain number then the ones that don't get it can buy tickets.

Students pay $15 per ticket

Student tickets are $15 each with no fees; maximum of 2 tickets per student. As of now they are only selling student tickets for the designated student section and they still have at least some left. Haven't seen it advertised to students much.

There's a playoff volleyball game on campus that night with free student tickets so that could be taking away students.

They have the meats.
During its last year by Stadium Village, we used to buy what we needed to so we could park there for 'free'. Sometimes we ate what we bought. Often we didnt.

So, close choices for food haven't improved much over the Dome days?

Agreed. And I'm going. But a lot of people are mad about not getting tickets to this which is funny

Going and gave away 20. Lots of kids want to go. For so many this is the easiest and cheapest way to attend a sporting event at the Wilf swindle.

During its last year by Stadium Village, we used to buy what we needed to so we could park there for 'free'. Sometimes we ate what we bought. Often we didnt.

So, close choices for food haven't improved much over the Dome days?

Depends what you want and what is "by there". Kind of a weird dead zone.

For bars: Hopcat (6ish blocks), Runyon's (best wings I've ever had, kind of a haul) Town Hall Brewery (across the freeway but reasonable walk and cheapish parking), Pog Mahone's, Day Block Brewing (great pizza)

Zen Box is an excellent ramen stop that serves drinks. Teriyaki chicken, rice, etc. are all good.

Top Bottom