Indiana at Michigan
Duke at Clemson
Cincinnati at UCF
Iowa State at Texas
Arizona at Washington State
San Diego State at Fresno State
Arizona State at Oregon
etc.

Started off with a bang last night as 9-1 Buffalo went on the road and got absolutely gobsmacked by Ohio, 52-17. So much for the Bulls being ranked this year. Overall a weird slate of games as the SEC takes their late season "bye" week (The Citadel, Idaho, Middle Tennessee, UMass, Liberty, UAB, Rice and Chattanooga are all real opponents for SEC schools this week :rolleyes:).

I'll be cheering for Purdue!

Zack Smith’s allegation Tom Herman cheated on his wife with an Iowa State recruiting hostess (as well as other things) adds a level of intrigue to the Texas at Iowa State game. The entire (alleged) Herman family attempt to bring down Urban Meyer via leaking the Smith’s toxic marriage story to McMurphy and the follow on Smith family collateral damage, leading to Zack Smith’s twitter dump of the Herman family infidelities and marriage troubles is a low brow car wreck but it’s difficult to look away. People are strange. Image issues for OSU, Texas.

Will be fascinating to see if Purdue can bring down an ailing Wisconsin squad.

Michigan St And Nebraska is an interesting one. I'd like to see Michigan St win, but it could be dicey...

Alabama opened as a 51.5 point favorite over The Citadel.

Go Gophers!!

Thx for picking up for my slacking.

Did you know that the University of New Mexico was in Alberquerque?

And “Breaking Bad” was also based in Alberquerque?

We get it, Carter Blackburn, now can you shut the **** up with the references to the show?

Ohio State playing catch-up at Maryland, pulled within 7 near halftime.

Citadel is TIED with Alabama, in Alabama, at the half. WTF?

Penn State sluggish at Rutgers at the half.

OSU vs Maryland was rigged, what a bunch of bull**** college football has become

OSU vs Maryland was rigged, what a bunch of bull**** college football has become

I was happy to see them win. Maryland is on my **** list and for more then beating us. It's better for the Big Ten that we send a rep to the CFP every year and this pretty much assures it.

Iowa taking Illinois outside and running them over with a pickup truck. Then backing them over, and doing it again. Then throwing them into the bed of their pickup to tape a Chevy commercial where they drop rocks into the bed of the pickup upon the Illini players, then dumping them only to offroad over them again.

This does not make me feel better about how the Gophers played Illinois and I therefore won't be sending Robb Smith a Holiday Card.

Berkley Edwards left the Michigan game on a stretcher. Didn't see the injury. Hope he is OK

Berkley Edwards being taken off the field on a stretcher. Targeting hit by an Indiana player on a kick return. Prayers that Berkley is okay.

Wisconsin is going to push us around next week. If Northwestern can dominate both lines, I can only imagine what a much bigger and highly praised and ranked lines can do to us.

Sounds like Berkley can move his extremities. Good to hear. I always wished it would have worked out for him here at Minnesota.

Wisconsin is going to push us around next week. If Northwestern can dominate both lines, I can only imagine what a much bigger and highly praised and ranked lines can do to us.

Already got it figured out I see.

Already got it figured out I see.

Yeah. Wisconsin may not be highly ranked like in years past, but they still will put a whooping on us next week. I'm sure both teams can see that will be coming a mile away.

Top Bottom