Week 12 Other Games Thread

Wisconsin is going to push us around next week. If Northwestern can dominate both lines, I can only imagine what a much bigger and highly praised and ranked lines can do to us.

Wisconsin has suffered a number of injuries especially on the defensive line. The lineup they field next week won't be close to as good as the lineup they had at the beginning of the season. It was Northwestern's Dline that gave us the most problems today, with all the injuries, Wisconsin's won't be nearly as good.

Yeah. Wisconsin may not be highly ranked like in years past, but they still will put a whooping on us next week. I'm sure both teams can see that will be coming a mile away.

That sucks. We’re doomed.

Well we haven’t won the axe in Madison since the mid 90s, nobody sees that trend ending

I'm going to remain positive and hope for the best. You can take the low road as you have already.

Jeff Brohm and Purdue had a Minnesota-like collapse today.

This might be one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen.

I didn't get to see it. I'll go look up the highlights. Can you believe they beat OSU and might not make a bowl game. And on top of that lose their coach. Crazy.

First and goal on the Wisconsin 10. Jones gets it down to the one with a 9-yard run and Purdue runs Jones two more times and doesn't get in. They settle for a field goal, which keeps it a two score game and Wisconsin scores two TDs to force OT. The players execute the plays (or in this case, didn't), but I can't believe Purdue didn't try a pass in that situation.

First and goal on the Wisconsin 10. Jones gets it down to the one with a 9-yard run and Purdue runs Jones two more times and doesn't get in. They settle for a field goal, which keeps it a two score game and Wisconsin scores two TDs to force OT. The players execute the plays (or in this case, didn't), but I can't believe Purdue didn't try a pass in that situation.

TD there and it’s over. Was there a missed horse collar on that 1st down play or am I thinking of a different play?

Top Bottom