Dip **** again

Macura is no longer at Xavier. No need for revenge on someone who isn't there.
No need for Macura to be a d!ck either. Again...Minnesota nice from both kids.
It was heat of the moment and return the favor. No big deal in my mind.
What is fascinating is how much vitriolic thinking is expressed against a Minnesota kid who chose Wisconsin instead of UMN. That bitterness is just silly. Let it go.

he's a poor mans grayson allen.

Good luck

Why do you hang out on a gopher board?
LOL, I don't cheer for Becky, but Davison is tough minded and old school. He'd fit well in the 1980s.
The whining going on here is comical. Davison is living in your heads, which is exactly what would make me laugh if I was him.
Let it go.

He would be a good addition to the Gophers team. At the same time I would still hate the flopping. It's by far the most annoying thing about college basketball. I didn't like it when Mason did it. Refs need to stop rewarding flopping. I wish the NCAA would start suspending guys who flop badly. Give them one mulligan, next one is a one-game suspension.
Refs need to stop rewarding steam rolling toward the basket like a bull in a china shop. I can't stand that kind of basketball. Kentucky, UNC and Kansas employ that kind of bully ball. I'd go out of my way to flop just to end that crappy style of basketball.

LOL, I don't cheer for Becky, but Davison is tough minded and old school. He'd fit well in the 1980s.
The whining going on here is comical. Davison is living in your heads, which is exactly what would make me laugh if I was him.
Let it go.

Just my opinion. I don't particularly care for players who flop around or run in front of someone, stop, and get the foul. That's how players get hurt

He's a good player and he'll have a nice badger career

I got banned at Buckville for voting for Trump.
Dumb answer. Trump shows no interest in basketball so can't see why it would have to come up in conversation.

The real reason is the attention. No one cares what you think there, but people will respond here. I'm always 'amused' by people who like to hang out on a rival's board after a good win - shows something about what makes them happy.

Refs need to stop rewarding steam rolling toward the basket like a bull in a china shop. I can't stand that kind of basketball. Kentucky, UNC and Kansas employ that kind of bully ball. I'd go out of my way to flop just to end that crappy style of basketball.

That's always been my complaint as well. Rewards size over skill/quickness and turns the game into a version of Rugby that's less enjoyable to watch than Rugby.

Terrible call. Foul should have been on Davison and 3 pt basket good, which would've given Xavier the ball back down only 4 and on a big run.

Davison reminds me of Aaron Rodgers always baiting the refs. Why is it that all these dipsh*ts happen to play for Wisconsin teams?

No fan of Wisconsin, but the last sentence is telling. It is the same reason why it always seems that the Packers get the calls or Sconny's coaches are the biggest jerks. It is what we want to see.

We tend to see things through our biased lenses for sure..I re-watched it several times and honestly the officials had to make the call. the screener made them call it because of his proximity to the shooter! It was a heads up play by Davison to position himself in that way.I know its tough watching Davison for you guys because it was such a huge recruiting miss...but I think if you are going to be honest. You would love him using his BB IQ for the Gophs rather than our beloved Badgers.:)

Nope. Can’t stand watching players like that. Also, I think he has hit his ceiling. Good player, but that’s it. Very limited athletic ability, and best case would be if he is coming off the bench for a really good team. Kind of like when we had Dusty Rychqrt leading us in scoring years ago. A guy that definitely belongs in a rotation, but if he is leading you in scoring it means you are limited overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

What is fascinating is how much vitriolic thinking is expressed against a Minnesota kid who chose Wisconsin instead of UMN. That bitterness is just silly. Let it go.

He didn't really choose Wisconsin over Minnesota. He had no offer from Minnesota for like 99% of his recruitment. Our team needed a ballhandler, and Washington is a ballhandler, as was Wright, and I don't think that's the main strength of Davison's game.

Davidson flopped on a dirty play at the end of their game with Xavier. X had a three pointer waived off. Then gave the Gator chomp to X fans. Snotty and dirty. Not impressive.
After seeing Pitino's twitter page, Im wondering if it was the Gator chomp, or Pinkfong's Baby Shark...

At least for me, this has nothing to do with where he is from or who he plays for. He was involved in a dirty play and he made a snide gesture that had nothing to do with anyone else in the arena last night. For the record, I thought the same thing about JP's move last year. I don't buy the heat of the moment thing, especially after the game is decided. That's a Coach K rationalization.

Dumb answer. Trump shows no interest in basketball so can't see why it would have to come up in conversation.

The real reason is the attention. No one cares what you think there, but people will respond here. I'm always 'amused' by people who like to hang out on a rival's board after a good win - shows something about what makes them happy.

Possibly. Some do some don't, But I'm not trolling you guys here like LV does And he's a moderator over there. My guess is that he will be over here in the next week to elicit a reaction on the FB board. Its no secret what his reasoning is. The reason I am here was only to respond to the Davison thread. I really like the kid. I can understand why others might not.

At least for me, this has nothing to do with where he is from or who he plays for. He was involved in a dirty play and he made a snide gesture that had nothing to do with anyone else in the arena last night. For the record, I thought the same thing about JP's move last year. I don't buy the heat of the moment thing, especially after the game is decided. That's a Coach K rationalization.

He had called Macura prior to the game and told him that he was doing it. Macura's mother was the the game last night and they hugged and were laughing about it. It's just a big joke among friends. According to people that were there.

can we beat Xavier?

Like Utah, Xavier should be down this year. So I'd say there's a good possibility. Happ is an excellent college player and has some good components around him - like crappie flopping Brad, Trice, ... When we play Wisc I hope we use every foul we have on putting Happ at the FT line.

Have you ever played basketball in a competitive fashion?

He didn’t flop, but he did that head bob thing all the time, like some guys do.

Andre Hollins was the king of the head jerk-back. I don't even think he knew he was doing it after a while, it became so automatic.

He didn’t flop, but he did that head bob thing all the time, like some guys do.

He did a few times on 3 pointers. Barely got hit, fell down and got the call. It wasn't often but I do remember it happening a few times.

Top Bottom