Dip **** again

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
runs into a player, falls down, and gets a charge on a made three by Xavier that would have cut the lead to three.

I think he meant Davison.

Odd boxscore in that game- Trice, Happ and Davison with 71 points the rest of the team total 6 points. Reuvers appears to have started and got no stats in any category.

Davidson flopped on a dirty play at the end of their game with Xavier. X had a three pointer waived off. Then gave the Gator chomp to X fans. Snotty and dirty. Not impressive.

Davison=Butt Munch. Was hoping for a Wisconsin fail, but not tonight. Maybe next time :)

runs into a player, falls down, and gets a charge on a made three by Xavier that would have cut the lead to three.

Terrible call. Foul should have been on Davison and 3 pt basket good, which would've given Xavier the ball back down only 4 and on a big run.

Davison reminds me of Aaron Rodgers always baiting the refs. Why is it that all these dipsh*ts happen to play for Wisconsin teams?

Davidson flopped on a dirty play at the end of their game with Xavier. X had a three pointer waived off. Then gave the Gator chomp to X fans. Snotty and dirty. Not impressive.
That was a direct response to PJ Macura doing the same thing in Madison last season. Minnesota Nice, what can you say...[emoji41]

Terrible call. Foul should have been on Davison and 3 pt basket good, which would've given Xavier the ball back down only 4 and on a big run.

Davison reminds me of Aaron Rodgers always baiting the refs. Why is it that all these dipsh*ts happen to play for Wisconsin teams?-WanderingGopher

Actually you can't run interference as a screen man like a pulling guard and clear out the defense. It was totally a foul on the offensive player. As far as all players that play for Wisconsin sports teams being dipsh*ts.. I would need to see more data.

Last edited:

I don’t care for young Davison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badgers look like they are an injury away from a disaster. I guess all teams are like that to an extent but they don’t look as balanced as they have been in the past.

Davison reminds me of Aaron Rodgers always baiting the refs. Why is it that all these dipsh*ts happen to play for Wisconsin teams?

Yet, if he played for us and did the same thing you'd be like, "What a heads up player! Drawing the foul like that! I'm glad we have heady players like him on our team!"

That was a direct response to PJ Macura doing the same thing in Madison last season. Minnesota Nice, what can you say...[emoji41]

Macura is no longer at Xavier. No need for revenge on someone who isn't there.

Actually you can't run interference as a screen man like a pulling guard and clear out the defense. It was totally a foul on the offensive player. As far as all players that play for Wisconsin sports teams being dipsh*ts.. I would need to see more data.

Contact was incidental at best, and initiated by Davison. No call or a foul on Davison. Flopping is a dirty play. Period. The announcers were on it and called it properly, although they were not as harsh as we are on the player.

Contact was incidental at best, and initiated by Davison. No call or a foul on Davison. Flopping is a dirty play. Period. The announcers were on it and called it properly, although they were not as harsh as we are on the player.
Yes, they were harder on the refs.

Wrong. Davison went out of his way to intentionally run into the guy and then exaggerated the contact to bait the ref to call a foul, because he knew he couldn’t get to the shooter. That kind of play is bs and why people hate him.

We tend to see things through our biased lenses for sure..I re-watched it several times and honestly the officials had to make the call. the screener made them call it because of his proximity to the shooter! It was a heads up play by Davison to position himself in that way.I know its tough watching Davison for you guys because it was such a huge recruiting miss...but I think if you are going to be honest. You would love him using his BB IQ for the Gophs rather than our beloved Badgers.:)

We tend to see things through our biased lenses for sure..I re-watched it several times and honestly the officials had to make the call. the screener made them call it because of his proximity to the shooter! It was a heads up play by Davison to position himself in that way.I know its tough watching Davison for you guys because it was such a huge recruiting miss...but I think if you are going to be honest. You would love him using his BB IQ for the Gophs rather than our beloved Badgers.:)

he's a poor mans grayson allen.

Good luck

Why do you hang out on a gopher board?

feel better?

He would be a good addition to the Gophers team. At the same time I would still hate the flopping. It's by far the most annoying thing about college basketball. I didn't like it when Mason did it. Refs need to stop rewarding flopping. I wish the NCAA would start suspending guys who flop badly. Give them one mulligan, next one is a one-game suspension.

He would be a good addition to the Gophers team. At the same time I would still hate the flopping. It's by far the most annoying thing about college basketball. I didn't like it when Mason did it. Refs need to stop rewarding flopping. I wish the NCAA would start suspending guys who flop badly. Give them one mulligan, next one is a one-game suspension.

Mason never flopped ;)

Wrong. Davison went out of his way to intentionally run into the guy and then exaggerated the contact to bait the ref to call a foul, because he knew he couldn’t get to the shooter. That kind of play is bs and why people hate him.

The guy knows he's a darling of college BB and likely to get those kinds of calls as a result. So, savvy but crappy.

I agree, No fan of all the flopping. I honestly didn't see this one as a flop, but, I realize that if you flop intentionally and its obvious, a technical would be warranted not a suspension.

I agree, No fan of all the flopping. I honestly didn't see this one as a flop, but, I realize that if you flop intentionally and its obvious, a technical would be warranted not a suspension.

Refs don't always see it as flopping though in real time. And I prefer not every possible flop be reviewed as that will really slow things down. Have a person or group that reviews flopping after the fact. If there's a chance you have to miss a game because of it, you'll probably stop doing it in a hurry.

Refs don't always see it as flopping though in real time. And I prefer not every possible flop be reviewed as that will really slow things down. Have a person or group that reviews flopping after the fact. If there's a chance you have to miss a game because of it, you'll probably stop doing it in a hurry.

Suspension is way too much.imo I suspect that if someone did it often enough to warrant criticism and his team lost a possession and a free throw. the coaches would take matters into their own hands.

Top Bottom