Sex, Lies, Videotape

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
Friends and fellow long-sufferers,

This is the deepest and most complete team I have seen in decades. Front court, back court, upperclassmen, underclassmen, mature talent, talent just beginning to reach it ceiling. This team has it all.

So naturally I'm terrified. This is when tragedy strikes. A sex tape. An arrest. Maybe an illness or freakish injury.

I can't be alone. How are all of you coping with this? Should we be having masses said in Pitino's name? Help me, friends!

Don't tempt fate. We already have Curry trying to recover from a second knee surgery, Carr awaiting the NCAA's final spin on the wheel of randomness, and now McBrayer icing his leg (the same one he injured last year) after only the second game of the year. We need all 3 of them in order for the team to become what it can.

I think talking out loud about it helps ward off the evil spirits.

Don't tempt fate. We already have Curry trying to recover from a second knee surgery, Carr awaiting the NCAA's final spin on the wheel of randomness, and now McBrayer icing his leg (the same one he injured last year) after only the second game of the year. We need all 3 of them in order for the team to become what it can.

McBrayer said it was a cramp on post game. No need to be alarmist

You scared me. I assumed it was a bump from years ago but when I saw this was a fresh post I assumed the worst.... because Minnesota

McBrayer said it was a cramp on post game. No need to be alarmist
More concern for the post game application of ice to his upper back/neck. Murphy followed behind him stabalizing the ice pack as he lined up to shake hands.

Waiting for Holy Man to weigh in appropriate measures.

More concern for the post game application of ice to his upper back/neck. Murphy followed behind him stabalizing the ice pack as he lined up to shake hands.

Waiting for Holy Man to weigh in appropriate measures.

Positive thoughts! Just beat a P5 opponent. Were 2-0 and waiting for the good news on Carr. After hearing the good news, were gonna be off and running to a great season!

What happened to Brock Stull, is he hurt ?

Think it was just a DNP, no injury. I was a little surprised.

Not worried, he'll be a factor at some point. He'll eventually get minutes ahead of Hurt, at least I hope so, anyways.

We'll be ok this season. Knocking on wood. Knocking, knocking, banging, banging on wood, broke the wood, wood in splinters.

Come on guys. We have been dreaming of having a team with the potential of this team. Let's enjoy it and not fret over what might happen!!!!!

Come on guys. We have been dreaming of having a team with the potential of this team. Let's enjoy it and not fret over what might happen!!!!!

Wrong board. I think you meant to write this on the wisconsin board.

We are Minnesotans, waiting for something bad to happen is what we've been taught to do for the past few decades!

Go Gophers!!

Haha yeah I'm waiting for the ax to fall too. But I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

No! Just the opposite! Stop!

;)

JTG

None of the usual shocking things would shock me anymore, so my guess is something so whacked out that it's mistaken for an Onion article.

I'm cautiously hoping for no drama this season.

However, if there is, I guarantee it will be something so preposterous that none of us could possible predict it's happening!

Kind of like Everson Griffin freaking out at the team hotel before we lost to Buffalo.

Friends and fellow long-sufferers,

This is the deepest and most complete team I have seen in decades. Front court, back court, upperclassmen, underclassmen, mature talent, talent just beginning to reach it ceiling. This team has it all.

So naturally I'm terrified. This is when tragedy strikes. A sex tape. An arrest. Maybe an illness or freakish injury.

I can't be alone. How are all of you coping with this? Should we be having masses said in Pitino's name? Help me, friends!

OPENED THIS THREAD THINKING SOMETHING HAPPENED OVERNIGHT. Do NOT scare me like that again.

I figured I wasn't alone, but I'm very happy to know there are others out there that have been conditioned to expect to be floored by some disaster whenever folks are really excited about the season. Not going to list the 20 or so players I could come up with that over the years had some role in ruining a season. (Oh, ya, also several coaches)

Not sure if you really believe that, or if you're just setting the stage to complain about Pitino again if he doesn't win 25 games.

I think that prediction would require everything going right with our roster, namely, pretty much staying healthy and getting both Curry and Carr in the rotation.

Top Bottom