Bowl Game?

Thank you for the clarification. Of course if the Gophers get the axe, they get a bowl game too. It isn't one or the other provided they do get the axe, which of course is a big deal to all Gopher fans. So congrats if you are not a troll. You just acted like one.

I was expressing how I see the relative comparison between a third rate bowl appearance and getting the Axe back. I've seen the Gophers in a lot of bowl games and I would frankly trade most of them just to get that Axe. It may sound strange, but some fans agree that this should be the program's top priority. Please stop calling people trolls and lighten up.

Well we do have trolls on here. They bounce back and forth as to their comments so people pretty much know who is a troll and who isn't. Get the Axe back at this point and we've clearly have a bowl and that would be awesome for the players, band, and the fans.

the bottom line is...take care of business against either NW or Wisky and the bowl is there. Its nice to
not have them entirely mutually exclusive :)

In the last day, I have read posts on GH... 1) from a dude saying he doesn't care about uniforms, in the uniform thread, 2) from someone asking if a Gopher player changing positions deserved its own thread, and now 3) somebody taking the time to read a bowl thread and making the effort to post in it that they don't care about a bowl game.

I get a kick out of the trolls that have some weird need to invest their time in these strange statements. Unless you need attention, perhaps just don't open/read threads if you aren't interested in them.

I'm really excited about the prospect of the Gophers making it to a bowl and it is fun to speculate which one it might be if they manage to win one or both of their remaining games.

I don’t like posts about how someone doesn’t like other posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t like posts about how someone doesn’t like other posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. And I don't like posts where people just agree.

Thank you for the clarification. Of course if the Gophers get the axe, they get a bowl game too. It isn't one or the other provided they do get the axe, which of course is a big deal to all Gopher fans. So congrats if you are not a troll. You just acted like one.
He wasn't acting like a troll. I knew what he meant as soon as I read it. The Axe is more important than a lower tier bowl game. In this case, the bonus is that a win for the Axe means a bowl game too.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom