***OFFICIAL UTAH AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Fans wanted a major program visiting The Barn, Pitino delivered. Tonight we welcome the Utah Utes from the Pac 12 to the confines of Williams Arena. Let's hope the crowd is fired up for this one as it will be a fun battle. I love our blend of experience and blissful youth on this team.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set the tone for the year starting tonight.

Looking forward to hunkering down (at home) and watching.

Ski-U-Mah!

Utah is definitely a little down this year compared to last, but will still be a much better test than Omaha. Should hopefully get the Gophs geared up nicely for the Vancouver Showcase.

Don’t want to start a new thread for this; but illikainen is off the badgers roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pay site says he has chosen to leave the team. So glad now that he spurned the Gophers for the Badgers. We got Murphy instead! Go Gophers! Beat the Utes!

On my way to the game, really looking forward to see them play!

The pay site says he has chosen to leave the team. So glad now that he spurned the Gophers for the Badgers. We got Murphy instead! Go Gophers! Beat the Utes!

Is he eligible for an immediate transfer to be closer to family? :cool:

Let’s go Gophers! Excited to see how the freshmen play and whether IW has improved (especially on defense).

We were out of scholarships at the time he committed anyway, after taking Nwankwo.

Is he eligible for an immediate transfer to be closer to family? :cool:

Says he’ll remain enrolled. Case of the hype never matched the production.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New paint looks real nice in person.
f0a9e9e9281a91744d9103bb4b38ebc9.jpg

15 minutes until tip. 3 minutes left in the PSU game preceding the tip, and i’m thinking it won’t be over in time.

Looks like him in front row behind the bench.

Sorry, false alarm. I guess that is Joey King, hey I don’t know what anyone looks like. They both are tall with dark hair.

My first time seeing the new court on TV...

uhhhhhh alrighty then

Not sure I've ever seen a dunk reviewed to see if it made the shot clock before.

Court looks much better than it did in the btn+ “broadcast”

Top Bottom