Weather vs Northwestern

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
It's a little early but here's the forecast for next Saturday.

A warmer week is in store for us this week, but the cold returns behind a cold front on Friday. Light snow will also become possible late Friday into early Saturday.

Tailgate temperatures will start off in the low 20s and rise into the mid-20s through the game. Looking at a brisk northwest wind of 10-20 mph. The stadium somewhat protects the field from the south wind we saw yesterday. A northwest wind can flow through the open end of the stadium a little easier. Overall, not much different from yesterday.

It's a little early but here's the forecast for next Saturday.

A warmer week is in store for us this week, but the cold returns behind a cold front on Friday. Light snow will also become possible late Friday into early Saturday.

Tailgate temperatures will start off in the low 20s and rise into the mid-20s through the game. Looking at a brisk northwest wind of 10-20 mph. The stadium somewhat protects the field from the south wind we saw yesterday. A northwest wind can flow through the open end of the stadium a little easier. Overall, not much different from yesterday.

Awesome! Hope Northworstern curls up in the fetal position and quits like Purdue did. And we goin bowlin'!

Thanks GWG. Hoping you'd throw in a chance for periods of sun breaking through for us on the Visitor's side but oh well.

The Billd's will need to bundle a little better 'cuz we were cold by the end of the game yesterday. Not a complaint just the reality.

The one good thing I saw in your forecast was the winds from the NW. We're typically sheltered from that direction so that's a plus. It came consistently from our left (east) in 211 for Purdon't.

It certainly gets cold and blustery in Evanston but they do have the north-south alignment for Ryan Field. Hopefully TCF's east-west orientation will throw them for a loop...

I hate wearing long underwear.....form fitting stuff on me just isn't comfortable.... seems weird...

Top Bottom