Need 1 student ticket vs. wisconsin

kjallday74

Reaction score
Hello i know its a shot in the dark but i am in serious need of 1 student football ticket for the game on October 3rd, against the wisconsin badgers. Let me know if any of you students have a ticket you cant use

Won't be able to get in with someone else's student ticket.

Speaking of that, does anyone know of anyone who has been turned away because their i.d. didn't match up with the student ticket? Just curious if they really have cracked down on that.

no, You can use other peoples tickets. I know this for a fact. You must be a University of Minnesota student with valid ID though.

I intentionally tested this at the cal game. I showed my ticket and the guy scanned it, said i was good. As i started walking he asked to see my id, pulled it out of my wallet and as soon as he saw the university of minnesota across the top he said I was good.

I have an extra wisconsin student ticket, not gonna be sold to a badger d-bag though, i'd give it away to a gopher fan before I'd ever sell it to becky, idc how much they'd pay

A friend of mine has gotten through twice with out being challenged, though I wonder if it was a product of being dressed in the current student section shirt, and randomly getting the right ticket taker at the right time (which is to say an overwhelmed taker at peak flow).

I was curious to some others experiences as I have plenty of young friends who are on the outside and wanting to get in and have seen student tickets that are selling pretty cheap.

Mr. Samsonite,

I might be interested. Let me know on $$$, it's for one of my good friends. Huge Gopher fan.

I, too, would rather pay a Gopher fan to take my ticket than to sell it to some Wisconsin douchebag. Oh and am I the only student who really hopes that someone wears red and in my general area? God that would be a lot of fun.

Hi!

I have one student ticket for the game if you are still interested.

I have one for sale

I have a student ticket for the MN V. WS game for sale. What are you willing to pay?

Top Bottom