Mark Coyle's football hire turning into a success - Dino Babers

Fleck's team crushes Brohm's team. Sad news for the haters.

I wonder what that's like for the Fleck haters.
At the start are they hoping for Fleck to get embarrassed?
Or do they want the Gophers to win, but despite many visible faults of Fleck. Say the team was getting a lot of penalties or something?

Yep, this has become entertainment. The Flecksters are entertaining!!! STH from 2000-2014, and kids activities started to get in the way. My kids have been to at least one game every year of their life until this year One kid is disappointed (daughter and a sentimentalist) , the other is indifferent (1st year in college and is laughing at what is transpiring).

A buddy texted about a dozen of us for 3 seats in the DQ Club section. A few of us are former STH and a few split a season. He had zero takers as everyone "had plans". The buddy said don't forget he'll have them for NW too. No responses after that.

I like the direction of the Offense, but defense, results, and recruiting this year have been really, really, disappointing.

Please open new thread “giving away tickets for free” - for those of us that would be happy to unburden those that have better plans.

I’m not a Fleck booster but let’s start some ticket philanthropy.

Maybe the “not show up” thing is a form of protest but I’m pretty sure we could find some deserving, underprivileged youth that would love to go to a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please open new thread “giving away tickets for free” - for those of us that would be happy to unburden those that have better plans.

I’m not a Fleck booster but let’s start some ticket philanthropy.

Maybe the “not show up” thing is a form of protest but I’m pretty sure we could find some deserving, underprivileged youth that would love to go to a game.

https://ticketsforkids.org/

This is absurd. Some of us have been annoyed at how much Fleck has been losing. I have no idea how you make the jump to thinking we hope he loses. Yesterday was exactly what we have wanted all year, and would love to see it continue for the rest of this year and into next.

I wonder what that's like for the Fleck haters.
At the start are they hoping for Fleck to get embarrassed?
Or do they want the Gophers to win, but despite many visible faults of Fleck. Say the team was getting a lot of penalties or something?

I’ll never understand why some assume those that don’t like PJ would want him to fail. One commonality for 99% of us on this board is we want the Gophers to succeed.

Here is a shock: I don’t like Fleck.
However, I have never ever ever wanted the Gophers to fail. I hope the Gophers win the B1G with PJ in charge. I cheer for the players and my University. Why would I care whether or not I like the coach if they are succeeding? I enjoyed yesterday’s game and the hope it gave me for the next 2 so much that I went on stubhub at halftime and bought tix to the Wisconsin game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom