All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Seton Hall and Marquette combined to shoot 85 free throws tonight. Seton Hall stays hot.

Theo John and Sacar Anim both ejected.

85 free throws, 8 technicals (at least two were a joke). Complete ****show. Officials were the stars.

Theo John and Sacar Anim both ejected.

85 free throws, 8 technicals (at least two were a joke). Complete ****show. Officials were the stars.

Perhaps the Big East should to back to allowing 6 fouls.

If Michigan state hadn’t turned it over 12 times, they’d be demolishing Wisconsin right now

I’ve watched Davison hit the floor running into a screen, getting boxed out, now attempting a steal. Dude, can you not freaking go to the ground?!? I don’t even get the objective there- if he steals the ball, he’s out of bounds [emoji2369]

I’ve watched Davison hit the floor running into a screen, getting boxed out, now attempting a steal. Dude, can you not freaking go to the ground?!? I don’t even get the objective there- if he steals the ball, he’s out of bounds [emoji2369]

To hurt someone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they implemented a no intentional fouls before 60 seconds rule, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Oregon working on stealing another bid

Anyone watching the SEC championship game. Auburn is crushing the volunteers

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Triple OT to keep everyone waiting?

I love the way Belmont plays.
Definitely. The spacing, pace and ball movement is a thing of beauty. If they advance, note how much easier it will be for them to get quality shots against MD than it was for the Gophs during the 2 regular season meetings. Coaching certainly matters and Rick Byrd is one of the best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I love the way Belmont plays.

Yes, very impressive. Despite not having the elite D1 brawn, they definitely hold their own inside.

I was also impressed with the way Wright State played tonight even though they fell short.

Top Bottom