All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

It's nice to see Zion Williamson, er, I mean, Duke, getting challenged in this game.

It's nice to see Zion Williamson, er, I mean, Duke, getting challenged in this game.

It's also nice to see Kansas look average. They very well could turn it around in the next three weeks but they do not look like the title contender we have all come to expect from them.

It's also nice to see Kansas look average. They very well could turn it around in the next three weeks but they do not look like the title contender we have all come to expect from them.

It looks pretty wide open this year, and probably will be.

A lot of bubble teams losing today, and other teams just above the bubble are losing.
Room for Gophers to climb a seed with a win over Purdue.

Fire the coach from Illinois, LOL. Iowa hitting everything but man does Illinois play dumb.

Zion’s final stat line: 29 points, 13-of-13 FGs, 14 rebounds, 5 steals and a block in his first game since mid-February. Must be the (new) shoes.

Very few bubble teams winning today meaning a few teams who lost today who were on bubble will still get in.

Zion’s final stat line: 29 points, 13-of-13 FGs, 14 rebounds, 5 steals and a block in his first game since mid-February. Must be the (new) shoes.

This does lend some clarity to handicapping the Field. He's back, and he's in form.

kalob Wesson just fouled out with 8 minutes to play.. OSU is Cooked and down by 12

Florida wins. Nebraska hanging with Wisconsin. UCF bout to lose toMemphis. VCU goes down to Rhode Island. Makes me happy we won last night

If Wisc hangs on, they’ll be lucky. Neb is playing hard in this tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Duke vs UNC, man, the bball quality and acumen is just... a level better than B1G

Iowa defense doesn't make anyone uncomfortable.

Minn vs Mich will be an away game tomorrow.

Minn vs Mich will be an away game tomorrow.

That is ok, team is playing with the fight i waited for since the win in Madison. Doing it away from home builds so much confidence.

It's an incredible game. The athleticism is ridiculous.

Go Gophers!!

I get what your saying. I thought you were just saying how better the Acc is than the big ten. I was just saying I dont want to think about the acc I just want to be happy another night about this gopher victory!

Did anyone see Beilein talking to his team on BTN just now? Cameras showed him talking to his team for 5 minutes about their stats in the game, who has a mandatory cold tub, their bus ride back, them covering a couple things before the Minnesota game, etc. Was a really cool quick insight into tournament life for the teams.

Seton Hall and Marquette combined to shoot 85 free throws tonight. Seton Hall stays hot.

Top Bottom