All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Does South Dakota State still have a chance despite not winning their tournament? The Brauminator is a tourney fave from last year.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don’t think anyone is worried about the zags, but it gives a formula to try and beat them if you don’t think you have the athletes to run with them

Was very impressed with St. Mary's. Mainly the way they had a plan and executed it. Credit to Randy Bennett and his players. It was a textbook "control tempo, make them defend for as long as we can, and get good shots" strategy and it worked to a T. Absolutely dictated the pace of the game against a team that beat them by almost 50 just a month ago. Could be a blueprint for teams playing against Gonzaga in the dance.

Other games today:

Clemson and NC State. Winner stays in, loser looks weaker. (Just started)

Ok St vs TCU. OK State winning would be a nice thing.

Pitt vs Syracuse - Another loss by Syracuse would get them in questionable area.

West Virginia vs Oklahoma. OK is safe, but an 8 seed.

DePaul vs St. Johns. St. John's losing would help our seeding battle against them.

Clemson up by 16 over NC State.

Other games today:

Clemson and NC State. Winner stays in, loser looks weaker. (Just started)

Ok St vs TCU. OK State winning would be a nice thing.

Pitt vs Syracuse - Another loss by Syracuse would get them in questionable area.

West Virginia vs Oklahoma. OK is safe, but an 8 seed.

DePaul vs St. Johns. St. John's losing would help our seeding battle against them.

I'll be cheering for upsets in all of these.

Clemson doesn’t want it. Both teams are terrible

I can't decide what is worse...

Going down by 18 in the first half of a must win game
OR
Giving up an 18 point lead in a must win game

Heavy action was put on 2nd half -3 NCSt. On bovada at least.

Clemson doesn’t want it. Both teams are terrible

I think I'd sooner have NC State win because they will be more "borderline" either way.
NC State has a weird resume on computer indexes with a low RPI of 100-something.
(Whether RPI matters or not, years past, that would not get in)

I think I'd sooner have NC State win because they will be more "borderline" either way.
NC State has a weird resume on computer indexes with a low RPI of 100-something.
(Whether RPI matters or not, years past, that would not get in)

I agree if NCSt gets in the NET is more likely to be tweaked next year. Maybe to include more SOS or RPI.

In what was probably a must-win game, Clemson scored a grand total of FIVE points in the last 10:47. That is a choke-job of epic proportions!

Both teams deserved to lose that game...

Was really hoping NC State would lose.

Heavy action was put on 2nd half -3 NCSt. On bovada at least.
I'm not on Bovada, but I took NC State -3 2nd Half. I bet the live money line at half was crazy for any books that were offering it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i really don't want to be in a play-in game. I don't even consider that the NCAA tournament considering I've never watched a single one of them.

I'm not on Bovada, but I took NC State -3 2nd Half. I bet the live money line at half was crazy for any books that were offering it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I did as well, I didn’t even think to look at ml. Guessing it was around +1200. Are you on Bookmaker? It’s one of the better betting sites, but you can use HUDs on their poker which I’m not a huge fan of.

I did as well, I didn’t even think to look at ml. Guessing it was around +1200. Are you on Bookmaker? It’s one of the better betting sites, but you can use HUDs on their poker which I’m not a huge fan of.

I'm not sure how you guessed that....but yes.....I am on Bookmaker.

i really don't want to be in a play-in game. I don't even consider that the NCAA tournament considering I've never watched a single one of them.

I’d rather have that than the alternative and sometimes the teams get the nervousness out of their system in that game and play well in the next game

I'm not sure how you guessed that....but yes.....I am on Bookmaker.
It’s a good choice, I was with them for years. Fast payouts, early release of lines, they set the market. I’ll probably go back next NFL season. Bovada has sent me checks via fed ex that take about 4 weeks. Not a fan.

Need Rutgers to pull this one out

It’s a good choice, I was with them for years. Fast payouts, early release of lines, they set the market. I’ll probably go back next NFL season. Bovada has sent me checks via fed ex that take about 4 weeks. Not a fan.

Need Rutgers to pull this one out

Doesn't look good. I figured they'd bury the Huskers in the second half as the Huskers were dealing with a super short bench. Thought fatigue would set in....but Rutgers couldn't make a damn shot.

I'd be surprised if Illinois doesn't roll in game #2 considering the way that they've been playing. Especially with the news that Vic Law is out.

Doesn't look good. I figured they'd bury the Huskers in the second half as the Huskers were dealing with a super short bench. Thought fatigue would set in....but Rutgers couldn't make a damn shot.

I'd be surprised if Illinois doesn't roll in game #2 considering the way that they've been playing. Especially with the news that Vic Law is out.

NW has played em well but Pardon would have to go nuts

Okie state big second half, tied with tcu and the ball, 38 secs left

TCU almost died tonight.
A win over OK St.
Still bubble though.

Top Bottom