Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

whys your name builtbadgers lol

Wisconsin i think could be a elite 8 team

michigan st is destroying UCLA by 25 at half

Oklahoma State just beat Memphis. They may not be as much of a pushover as people think, though the loss to Charlotte is really bad. They play Villanova tomorow.

Michigan State is good

#11 Michigan State 87, #17 UCLA 67 final

Quote Originally Posted by bronco56 View Post
    Mark Few is Gonzaga what Coach K is to Duke and what Bo Ryan is to Wisconsin and what Tom Izzo is to Michigan State all of them built powerhouse programs
    With 1 national championship and 3 Big ten titles Jud Heathcoat build Michigan state. Izzo extended it.

With 5 conference titles Vic Bubas did a great job at duke from 1960-1969. Kinda gave them a taste but never won them a championship (thanks to UCLA)

The Bo Ryan analogy is apt. However I'd say that Few needs to win a national championship first before he can be put into the same level as Izzo/K. Until then he is Bubus, Heathcoat and Ryan territory.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1406 View Post
    With 1 national championship and 3 Big ten titles Jud Heathcoat build Michigan state. Izzo extended it.

With 5 conference titles Vic Bubas did a great job at duke from 1960-1969. Kinda gave them a taste but never won them a championship (thanks to UCLA)

The Bo Ryan analogy is apt. However I'd say that Few needs to win a national championship first before he can be put into the same level as Izzo/K. Until then he is Bubus, Heathcoat and Ryan territory.
    Right. I agree. Jud built Michigan State with the help of a stud player named Magic. Jud for sure built the strong foundation that is now MSU

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Keep in mind, i cheer for the Gophers to beat the UW when they play but UW is really. really good and i think they beat UVA tomorrow.
    You aren't a badgers fan? Why do you root for the Gophers? Your name speaks otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    You aren't a badgers fan? Why do you root for the Gophers? Your name speaks otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Long back story behind that as i was given that name by someone on the staff there as a advance scout at the time but my family has had season tickets at the UM since the 60's and my alma is UCLA.

We’re picking up some land today.

https://old.reddit.com/r/CollegeBask...ach_us_county/

Virginia wins the battle for the Rip Van Winkle trophy over Wisconsin. First to 50 wins.
    VA 53
    WI 46

How many times did Davison flop after running into a driving player? Then again Virginia does not drive to the basket much so he was probably under his usual 10 or so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Keep in mind, i cheer for the Gophers to beat the UW when they play but UW is really. really good and i think they beat UVA tomorrow.
    Picking against St. Tony? Disgraceful!

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Virginia wins the battle for the Rip Van Winkle trophy over Wisconsin. First to 50 wins.
    VA 53
    WI 46
    Would love to beat UW when we shoot poorly and only turn it over 5 times and grade out a high A on defense. Some fans would rather lose 85-84 than win 53-46. Defense is have the game and stopping people from scoring is beautiful.