All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Especially when that supreme coach lost 4 guys in the last NBA draft ! Better example is what UVA did on the road against a ranked team while shooting 2-17 from 3.

I'll never forget what happened when Virginia shot 4-22 from 3 point range and became the first team in history to lose as a #1 seed to a #16 seed in the NCAA Tournament.

Can we hear more about that epic Retrievers team, please? Do you think Tony Bennett will be known more for the worst loss in NCAA Tournament History or his team winning while shooting 2-17?

Provided that discussion yesterday. This addressed the post today about bad shooting days, teams. He will be known as a hall of fame coach.

I'll never forget what happened when Virginia shot 4-22 from 3 point range and became the first team in history to lose as a #1 seed to a #16 seed in the NCAA Tournament.

Yaaaassss. Easily the most embarrassing loss in tournament history. Easy.

Provided that discussion yesterday. This addressed the post today about bad shooting days, teams. He will be known as a hall of fame coach.

You think he will make HOF without ever making a Final Four?

Yaaaassss. Easily the most embarrassing loss in tournament history. Easy.

Already aknowledged that loss. HAVE TO BE A ONE SEED FOR IT TO HAPPEN. Only great teams get ones, not teams like ours. Are you thinking Pitino is a better coach based on 38-68 versus a 1-16 loss. Not even Pitinos dad thinks that. Would you rather have our guy or Bennett ?

OSU beats IOWA. Virg. Tech beats Duke.

I can't understand how Iowa is ranked.

By the way, psycho McCaffrey is going to be in some hot water after calling a ref a "mother ****ing cheater" after the game.

I can't understand how Iowa is ranked.

By the way, psycho McCaffrey is going to be in some hot water after calling a ref a "mother ****ing cheater" after the game.

Oh no, Fran. That will not go over well.

Last edited:

I made damn good money betting on UMBC to win that game. No points, just to win. Virginia is really good. Their style of play is more likely to lead to a loss against a team in a tournament game because they generally score very little.

One of my best friends went to UVA. We watch a lot of the Cavs. This year they seem less susceptible to being upset like that

Meanwhile.. WI is getting beat by double digits. Against Indiana

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

And now up by 1. 17 to 3 run

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So that’s what clutch FTs look like

Archie Miller not running a play every time for Langford is insane. He is soooo good going to the rim. Spends a ton of time standing in the corner. Did the same when they played @ Minnesota. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Davison foul Langford as he makes his move.

Race has been really solid for IU.

This game is hard to watch.

Davison is so good at getting away with things that he wasn't even able to commit the intentional foul��

Can they just give both of them a loss? Because this is awful.

Langford did the exact same thing every time down court, and Wisconsin still did not adjust...it was glorious!

wisconsin shot like the Gophers on 3s and FTs.

Davison likely blamed Reuvers for dropping that last second pass, ignores that he was 1/11

I have to get up early. So frustrating all the official reviews that drag the game out so much.

Top Bottom