Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    I’m just watching the scoreboard tonight, but they have been controlling the game against UConn tonight as well. Anyone know how or why they look so improved this year?
    We'll see if it lasts. MacCaffery (sp) seems to be a bit like Tubby. Greatest games are played in November and then it goes down from there.

5:30 am. Just got done shoveling down here in Rochester, waiting for my ride to pick me up as we head to TCF for the football game today. I'm watching BTN highlights of games last night. DAMN! The BIG looks stacked this year. Iowa, Purdue, Maryland, Northwestern all taking care of business handily. That Eastern kid from Purdue is a scoring machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    I’m just watching the scoreboard tonight, but they have been controlling the game against UConn tonight as well. Anyone know how or why they look so improved this year?
    They returned all of their main guys this year.

Experienced teams that already know how to play together often outplay more talented teams that are still learning and trying to mesh, especially in these early season games.

EMU scores 4 first half points against Rutgers.

Last time a team scored only 4 in a half? January 2013. Northern Illinois vs. EMU.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401082594

After watching some of the games yesterday, it's clear that we need more Bill Walton.

Quote Originally Posted by Winona Gopher View Post
    After watching some of the games yesterday, it's clear that we need more Bill Walton.
    Bill must carry a grudge against Arizona from his college days at UCLA. The man was a complete ISU homer.
    Everytime I listen to him I think that the acid he did at those Grateful Dead concerts has caught up to him.

That’s what makes him interesting (or at least listenable). If a viewer didn’t know his back story they’d be saying, “what the hell...!”

Gonzaga just knocked off Duke.

Go Gophers!!

Georgia State beat Georgia in the Cayman Islands 91-67.

Go Gophers!!

Watching Loyola-Chicago and Boston College. I can see Monday's game being a track meet.

Mark Few is Gonzaga what Coach K is to Duke and what Bo Ryan is to Wisconsin and what Tom Izzo is to Michigan State all of them built powerhouse programs

Wisconsin just beat Oklahoma by 20

Quote Originally Posted by bronco56 View Post
    Wisconsin just beat Oklahoma by 20
    Keep in mind, i cheer for the Gophers to beat the UW when they play but UW is really. really good and i think they beat UVA tomorrow.