Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1007
  1. #181

    Default

    Bad miss by Reuvers.


  2. #182

    Default

    Terps escape with one.

  3. #183

    Default

    So glad to see the MN traitor Reuvers miss those last two threes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bordergopher View Post
    So glad to see the MN traitor Reuvers miss those last two threes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reuvers is so theatrical and is always yelling something.

    He's a clown.

    Nice miss by the way!

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopherlife View Post
    There it is. In the end, just another loss.
    I don't like it though. Gives the Badgers reason for optimism.

  6. #186

    Default

    Oklahoma State drops another one.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    14,566

    Default



  8. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Wisconsin playing well vs Michigan today

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Two possessions ago a Michigan player was driving and Davison was knocked to the floor. Could have been a legitimate charge. They did not call anything. TV commentators complained that Davison is now not getting calls by refs and that is wrong. The issue with this is that it is his own fault. When you repeatedly cheat and flop over and over eventually you get a reputation. That is on him.

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Two possessions ago a Michigan player was driving and Davison was knocked to the floor. Could have been a legitimate charge. They did not call anything. TV commentators complained that Davison is now not getting calls by refs and that is wrong. The issue with this is that it is his own fault. When you repeatedly cheat and flop over and over eventually you get a reputation. That is on him.
    100%
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  11. #191

    Default

    Michigan loss today means a severe beat down for the Gophers on Tuesday.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Wisconsin for the 64-54 win

  13. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Michigan loss today means a severe beat down for the Gophers on Tuesday.
    Heady finish by Wisconsin after they were in danger of letting the game slip away.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Western MN
    Posts
    136

    Default

    It was Dakich doing the game, he’s a tool for guys like Davidson!

  15. #195

    Default

    Illinois > Gophers > Badgers > Michigan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •