All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Yes, nice win for the Badgers. Imagine tickets for our game against them next Wednesday will be in rather high demand.
Will probly be more important for us than them, but they'll be looking for payback. Was hoping Badgers would maybe slide into a slump here but doesnt look that wsy. Really hope Oturu is ready to go for that one.

But, there next 4 games are against Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, and Michigan State. Those are all tougher opponents than a Copeland-less Nebraska. Oturu will be needed for his defense (and fouls) against Happ. The emergence of Curry should provide a competitive matchup with Reuvers (if they even guard one another). As a Gophers fan, I'm really looking forward to the last half of the conference season...lots of competitive games ahead for every team.

Now Wisconsin looking awful - might need to hope mom forgot. Reuvers and Davison doing nothing.
My mom said she won 15 dollars off a 10 dollar bet. I told her if she hadn't been so cheap she could have paid for her entire Vegas/Arizona trip. No risk, no reward but this was easy money! :p

Now she should bet on Illinois next. I have no faith in the Gophers shooting well two games in a row. Wish it wasn't the case but...

My mom said she won 15 dollars off a 10 dollar bet. I told her if she hadn't been so cheap she could have paid for her entire Vegas/Arizona trip. No risk, no reward but this was easy money! :p

Now she should bet on Illinois next. I have no faith in the Gophers shooting well two games in a row. Wish it wasn't the case but...

A good bet, but hope your luck comes to an end. And you owe your mom the best meal in Vegas : an in-n-out double double with freshly cut fries.

Last edited:

But Nebraska is still a much better team than our Gophers according to NET. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the universe is re-paying them for last year. !3-5. Didn't make it. This year 7-13, but they make it.

Rutgers at home trying to extend their first-ever 2 game big ten winning streak. Will be interestimg to see if Hoosiers have any fight left at all, or have pretty much just given up at this point.

Maybe the universe is re-paying them for last year. !3-5. Didn't make it. This year 7-13, but they make it.

Not for long. They only have one bad loss. They will not get in under .500 . Last year they did not deserve to get in. They did not have a good win and the conference was terrible.

Gotta feel good for Rutgers fans. Havent had much to be happy about over the years. See if they can hang on.

Not for long. They only have one bad loss. They will not get in under .500 . Last year they did not deserve to get in. They did not have a good win and the conference was terrible.

So then you are admitting that the NET rankings, while a valuable tool for measuring efficiency, are not a good primary tool for ranking teams for tournament selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miller may well get it figured out in time, but would think Hoosier fans were losing their minds after last night's thumping - 7 in a row I think. Strange to see rutgers alone in 8th in the standings. Looks like they join Purdue as the big 10 surprise team of the 1st half.

I don't think Purdue has surprised anyone. I expected Michigan, MSU, Purdue and Maryland to be the best four teams in the conference. I'm mostly surprised by
1. Indiana;
2. Rutgers; and
3. OSU

I thought OSU and Indiana would be much better. Indiana has so much talent.

I don't think Purdue has surprised anyone. I expected Michigan, MSU, Purdue and Maryland to be the best four teams in the conference. I'm mostly surprised by
1. Indiana;
2. Rutgers; and
3. OSU

I thought OSU and Indiana would be much better. Indiana has so much talent.

You are certainly a better prognosticating mind than myself. Thought Purdue would take step back this year. Certainly agree with Rutgers and Ohio St.

Maryland surprised me. lots of freshman on the team.

Indiana is crapping the bed. they have MSU next and that will make it a 8 game losing streak

Maryland surprised me. lots of freshman on the team.

Indiana is crapping the bed. they have MSU next and that will make it a 8 game losing streak

I hope IU breaks their streak before they play us in 2 weeks. It never seems to be a good thing to be facing an opponent overdue for a win, especially an opponent with talent and a good coach.

Wow PSU not even causing Purdue to break a sweat.

Purdue 10-15 on threes in the first half.

Cline is ridiculous. Think we would be wise to run him off the 3 pt. line. Not sure what we do with Edwards.

I really have no clue what we're going to do with Edwards but this Purdue team is very beatable.

Please let Purdue win. We don't want to face an angry team on Sunday.

OT. About as bad a missed call that you'll see robs Penn St.

It is hard to win on the road in the Big Ten.

Top Bottom