Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Of course there are. They have way more people at their games and they are the only game in town this time of year, in fact the only game in the state besides Creighton whose success makes it even worse on Miles. If the Gophers were the only game in town Pitino would have already been fired. People here are indifferent as they are busy with all levels of hockey and you still have the Wolves and several other choices.
    Totally agree with you. I should have used percentage of fans as opposed to number to make my point.

Good news for those of us who cant get enuf Duke basketball. ESPN now has a power ranking up of their players, from Zion through their weakest bench player. Not sure I have seen such a thing before from a national news outlet. Guess shows the interest in Duke basketball and why they get any recruit they want. Still annoying. Hopefully there is a hot 16-seed team out there somewhere.

Watching Indiana-Northwestern and wondering whatever happened to Race Thompson. Severe concussion? Some other injury?

I wonder if he would be a transfer candidate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Block M View Post
    Watching Indiana-Northwestern and wondering whatever happened to Race Thompson. Severe concussion? Some other injury?

I wonder if he would be a transfer candidate.
    Has only played in one game for 4 minutes this season. Apparently concussion issues.

Blog Entries

Northerwestern beats Indiana. 5 straight losses for IU.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Of course there are. They have way more people at their games and they are the only game in town this time of year, in fact the only game in the state besides Creighton whose success makes it even worse on Miles. If the Gophers were the only game in town Pitino would have already been fired. People here are indifferent as they are busy with all levels of hockey and you still have the Wolves and several other choices.
    The Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln appears to seat about 1000 more fans than Williams Arena. They do appear to not have empty seats at the top like MN does, but I am not sure that is "way more".

I am not sure why all the talk about Tim Miles. He has not done much at Nebraska, and his best team appears to be this one, but the other good one crapped it way in the NCAA. He certainly is not going to get a Big Ten job right away (as speculated on in the other thread) if Neb. fires him.

He will get a another HC job though, just not in the Big Ten. I would keep him if I were the AD at Nebraska, since he seems to have found some ways to get very good talent to go to the hinterlands.

Quote Originally Posted by oak_street1981 View Post
    The Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln appears to seat about 1000 more fans than Williams Arena. They do appear to not have empty seats at the top like MN does, but I am not sure that is "way more".

I am not sure why all the talk about Tim Miles. He has not done much at Nebraska, and his best team appears to be this one, but the other good one crapped it way in the NCAA. He certainly is not going to get a Big Ten job right away (as speculated on in the other thread) if Neb. fires him.

He will get a another HC job though, just not in the Big Ten. I would keep him if I were the AD at Nebraska, since he seems to have found some ways to get very good talent to go to the hinterlands.
    Hinterlands? Ever been to Pullman, Washington?

Vandy up by two on Tennessee with 8 minutes to play. Will #1 fall again?

Vandy up 76-70 with 1:22 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Vandy up 76-70 with 1:22 to go.
    Vandy just got JOBBED on that flagrant foul call. Shouldn't have been a foul at all.

F1 called against Vandy. 74-76.

Vandy doing everything they can to throw this game away.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Vandy doing everything they can to throw this game away.
    Nonsense. That flagrant call was complete bull****. Four points gifted to Tennessee.

The F1 definitely changed the game, but Vandy had about 3 turnovers after that in a one minute span.

Blog Entries

IL is staying with Wisconsin

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk