Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Here we go again: Wisconsin improving as the season goes along and figuring things out while the Gophers succumb to fatigue and fade.

This Duke-Virginia game is quite entertaining.

I love the way Virginia plays, so well coached.

Quote Originally Posted by mplarson7 View Post
    This Duke-Virginia game is quite entertaining.

I love the way Virginia plays, so well coached.
    Total of 14 combined assists in the game | UVA-8, Duke-6. Looked like a lot like the “hero ball” we’re supposed to hate around here.
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Total of 14 combined assists in the game | UVA-8, Duke-6. Looked like a lot like the “hero ball” we’re supposed to hate around here.
    Watching UVA-Duke looks nothing like what we see here. Pitinos Dad will tell you that.

BC up 11 late vs FSU

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    BC up 11 late vs FSU
    BC beats FSU 87-82.
    Does this help the Gophers?

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    BC beats FSU 87-82.
    Does this help the Gophers?
    Yes it does.

Rutgers just beat Nebraska 76-67 in New Jersey.
    Tough to win an away game in the B1G.

Nebraska meets the eye test for being an NCAA Tourney team but the close losses are potentially going to cost them in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Block M View Post
    Nebraska meets the eye test for being an NCAA Tourney team but the close losses are potentially going to cost them in March.
    They do look like it but if they go 8-12 they have zero chance of getting in. Those Big 10 teams that are 6-10th better be .500 or better.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    They do look like it but if they go 8-12 they have zero chance of getting in. Those Big 10 teams that are 6-10th better be .500 or better.
    The battle for 10 or 11 wins this year in the Big10 will be great drama. The separation will start to show in the next couple of weeks. Good stuff. I hope we can keep ourselves relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Bad luck and trouble, two of my best friends"....Lightnin' Hopkins song about the Gophers

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Rutgers just beat Nebraska 76-67 in New Jersey.
    Tough to win an away game in the B1G.
    At this point, there are many more Husker fans ready to get rid of Miles than Gopher fans ready to get rid of Pitino. They want him gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln gopher View Post
    At this point, there are many more Husker fans ready to get rid of Miles than Gopher fans ready to get rid of Pitino. They want him gone now.
    Of course there are. They have way more people at their games and they are the only game in town this time of year, in fact the only game in the state besides Creighton whose success makes it even worse on Miles. If the Gophers were the only game in town Pitino would have already been fired. People here are indifferent as they are busy with all levels of hockey and you still have the Wolves and several other choices.

Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post
    The battle for 10 or 11 wins this year in the Big10 will be great drama. The separation will start to show in the next couple of weeks. Good stuff. I hope we can keep ourselves relevant.

They really have to start playing like they belong, should be interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post

Well said.

My unspoken goal (until now) is for the Gophers to pick up the 10th Big Ten win vs. Rutgers at the RAC, and that certainly will be no easy task. If Gophers can get their 10th win that night, then it just becomes a matter of winning 1 of final 3 to seal the deal (NCAA): @ Northwestern, Purdue, @ Maryland.