All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

So glad to see the MN traitor Reuvers miss those last two threes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wisconsin playing well vs Michigan today

Two possessions ago a Michigan player was driving and Davison was knocked to the floor. Could have been a legitimate charge. They did not call anything. TV commentators complained that Davison is now not getting calls by refs and that is wrong. The issue with this is that it is his own fault. When you repeatedly cheat and flop over and over eventually you get a reputation. That is on him.

Two possessions ago a Michigan player was driving and Davison was knocked to the floor. Could have been a legitimate charge. They did not call anything. TV commentators complained that Davison is now not getting calls by refs and that is wrong. The issue with this is that it is his own fault. When you repeatedly cheat and flop over and over eventually you get a reputation. That is on him.

100%

Michigan loss today means a severe beat down for the Gophers on Tuesday.

Wisconsin for the 64-54 win

It was Dakich doing the game, he’s a tool for guys like Davidson!

Michigan loss today means a severe beat down for the Gophers on Tuesday.

I thought that before the Wisconsin game when they lost to Western Kentucky. At least now there’s game film of them getting shut down.

It goes both ways. Sometimes a team loses a little swagger after a loss and other times they lay a whooping on the next team. If we give them nothing easy and hang in there anything can happen. Michigan is a great TEAM. They aren't loaded with all stars, they just play hard without a weakness.

Let's get back to this on Wednesday morning...

You think you're a big man predicting a loss on the road to the #2 in the nation? Puff your chest some more. Get you some, you big 'ol man.

Pretty sure today's result speaks to just how impressive our win at Sconny looks now.

#7 Kansas just lost to previously winless (in the conference) West Virginia on the road. Is their season over?

Is it? Tell me more. Had Michigan lost before today? Where was the game played? How did the Gophers fare in the same setting?

The Gophers win in Madison. #2 team in the country loses in Madison. Therefore Gophers better than #2 team.

Sounds about right. And the Gophers will get drilled at Michigan Tuesday.

I typed that with my chest puffed out.

The Gophers win in Madison. #2 team in the country loses in Madison. Therefore Gophers better than #2 team.

Sounds about right. And the Gophers will get drilled at Michigan Tuesday.

I typed that with my chest puffed out.

Not what I was saying at all. But it's not like we were expecting a win at Michigan before the Illinois fiasco. Regardless the road win at Wisconsin outweighs the flop at Illinois.

Pretty sure today's result speaks to just how impressive our win at Sconny looks now.
That win won't mean much if the Gophers finish with a losing record in conference.

I think Michigan was dumb to not put Happ on the free throw line more often in the second half. The way Beilein coaches/Michigan plays fits Wisconsin's (the Bo Ryan) system perfectly.

You think you're a big man predicting a loss on the road to the #2 in the nation? Puff your chest some more. Get you some, you big 'ol man.

Nah

Top Bottom