All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Beilein gots ejected with 2 technical fouls AFTER they ended the first half. Michigan down 13. PSU will open the 2nd half with 4 free throws.

I can't figure out what happened - can you?

From what I’m picking up, Beilein was pissed about not calling moving screens specifically on the buzzer beater at halftime (don’t know if they were bad calls or not). Ref got fed up and called 1 “T”. Beilein lost it and threw his lineup card at/towards him and two refs quickly T’ed him up and he was tossed.

He had every right to be upset.

Not sure the no call is as clear cut as people want it to be. I don’t think he was moving.he didn’t deliver contact. Michigan guy ran into him and lost.
I’ve seen much worse no calls.

Only caught the second half but PSU does not look like a team that should have only had 1 BIG prior to this one. Lamar Stevens looked really good. Will he be first team all conference?

There are no truly bad teams in the Big10. This is more evidence for that fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I wish we had one guy like the duke freshman. Absolutely no fear and rally all the way back from down 23 in the second half. Just wow

Absolutely deserve to lose with the shell they receded into. Awful job of coaching to not keep the foot on the gas

Felt like they had 10 turnovers in the last 6 minutes of the game. Guys standing around not paying attention with ball. Epic disaster.

Wow. Louisville was up 59-36 at home with less than ten minutes left and still lost.

I would need a minimum of 9 cocktails if the Gophers did that. More if it happened against Wisconsin.

Man I wish we had one guy like the duke freshman. Absolutely no fear and rally all the way back from down 23 in the second half. Just wow

The game gave me an eerie reminder of the weird Alabama game last year where they got down to three guys. Our guys became afraid to lose and Alabama was had nothing to lose in going all out for a historic win. Same thing happened here. All of the sudden Reddish is hitting 25 foot threes and Williamson goes nuts and Louisville froze.

Wow. Louisville was up 59-36 at home with less than ten minutes left and still lost.

I would need a minimum of 9 cocktails if the Gophers did that. More if it happened against Wisconsin.

Didn't we lose a bowl game and set an NCAA record for largest comeback ever? You know, on the wrong side.

There are no truly bad teams in the Big10. This is more evidence for that fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on how you define bad. Every conference can say that. Is BC bad ? They beat us by 15. Is Notre Dame bad ? They are 3-0 against the Big 10. We have to measure results and if someone finishes 5-15 by my count they are not good, what do you call it ?

Attendance for NU-Rutgers would appear low. Wow.

Depends on how you define bad. Every conference can say that. Is BC bad ? They beat us by 15. Is Notre Dame bad ? They are 3-0 against the Big 10. We have to measure results and if someone finishes 5-15 by my count they are not good, what do you call it ?
I’d call 2- 11 a team that beat Virginia tech.

Just because the ACC is good it doesn’t mean the big ten isn’t deep.

The ACC and Big ten probably have 20+ of the best 100 teams.
That number could be as high as 29 of the top 125

Ohio State about to lose to Illinois

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ILLINOIS beats OSU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’d call 2- 11 a team that beat Virginia tech.

Just because the ACC is good it doesn’t mean the big ten isn’t deep.

The ACC and Big ten probably have 20+ of the best 100 teams.
That number could be as high as 29 of the top 125
Lots of truth to what you say. I watch the bottom teams but notice how often they play poorly. Just because the teams with poor records beat the teams in the middle of both conferences does not do much for me. A crappy BC team throttled us. I did say it is my opinion and that everyone decides for themselves what is good. I see 2-11 as terrible, despite one nice home win over V-Tech. If you do not i dont think your opinion is any less than mine, just different.

Utah about to beat Arizona. Will be 8-4 in the PAC-12. 14-10 overall.

Illinois has won four straight. Better team than the Gophers now. They're a good bet to do well in the BTT, and they're going to be a handful from now on.

Illinois has won four straight. Better team than the Gophers now. They're a good bet to do well in the BTT, and they're going to be a handful from now on.
Most dangerous team in the Big right now and probably going into the conference tournament also

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

They have bought in to Underwood all the way. They understand that who they are is pressure,physical play all game long. All credit for instilling a culture and staying with it as you add your own guys.

They have bought in to Underwood all the way. They understand that who they are is pressure,physical play all game long. All credit for instilling a culture and staying with it as you add your own guys.

Pitino has never pressed like his dad does. Wonder why?

Isn't it amazing what happens when a team plays hard and with full energy?

Top Bottom