All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

By the way, has every single Duke game been on ESPN this year?! ESPN normally shoves that team down our throats, but this year is absolutely ridiculous...

and i don't mind one bit of it lol...tre jones is fun to watch play...i have noticed that though

The Memphis-USF game likely has no NCAA tournament implications but what a ridiculous game that was.

USF led 27-1, held Memphis to 13 first half points, turned the ball over 30 times, allowed a Memphis player to score 41 second half points, and held on to win by 6.

The Memphis-USF game likely has no NCAA tournament implications but what a ridiculous game that was.

USF led 27-1, held Memphis to 13 first half points, turned the ball over 30 times, allowed a Memphis player to score 41 second half points, and held on to win by 6.

13 points in the first half as you said and 65 in the second.

Nebraska is toast. 3-8 now and they have MSU, Mich, Purdue twice, Maryland, Iowa and us left. Glad we are done with Illinois- they are tough. I hope the Gophers get 10+ wins but 9 wins certainly could be in the top 8 in the Big Ten the way it is shaping up.

Indiana isn’t good. Langford can’t do anything vs MSU. And one of their best players just hurt his shoulder. Somehow they’ll beat the Gophers by 20

NC State scores 24 while losing to Va Tech at home. Ouch. How efficient is that?

Indiana isn’t good. Langford can’t do anything vs MSU. And one of their best players just hurt his shoulder. Somehow they’ll beat the Gophers by 20

I mean it's a tough stretch we got rest of way, but not sure if I'm on suicide watch like you are! Geez, does anybody else watch other games in the big ten? I mean I watch all these games and my conclusion is we should be in everyone of these games. I'm sure at some point we wont look good, but it seems like everyone on here is just gonna chalk up 2 or 3 more wins and call it a season lol

St. Johns player helps up a Duke player. I'm a few hours late (it was an 11 C.T. game) but it's still worth mentioning. You don't see that kind of sportsmanship very often.

Indiana and MSU in a dog fight. The Hoosiers are nailing their outside shots. I'd be furious if they were playing the Gophers right now.

Do we want Indy to win? I'm rooting for them.

I mean it's a tough stretch we got rest of way, but not sure if I'm on suicide watch like you are! Geez, does anybody else watch other games in the big ten? I mean I watch all these games and my conclusion is we should be in everyone of these games. I'm sure at some point we wont look good, but it seems like everyone on here is just gonna chalk up 2 or 3 more wins and call it a season lol

Suicide watch? It was a joke about how we lose to terrible teams. I think the Gophers go 11-9 in the conference. I just said the other day they’ll win @ Purdue. But Indiana isn’t good, regardless of how they are in the game @ MSU

Indiana and MSU in a dog fight. The Hoosiers are nailing their outside shots. I'd be furious if they were playing the Gophers right now.

Do we want Indy to win? I'm rooting for them.

Yup. We’re going 16-4 and going to win the conference.

Agree with you. The margin between winning and losing among the top 7 teams is narrow. Purdue is average defensively and great offensively. Bring that 1st half defense from the UW game for the full 40 and we win.

Because everyone thinks highly of the B1G as a whole based on non-conference only, I think it's best to root for a bunched up conference. Go Indiana here.

Indiana has played every guy but Race Thompson I’m pretty sure. Injuries have not been kind to the Hoosiers.

Holy hell. This is going to be a fun ending. GO HOOSIERS!

It looks more likely that B1G will have 8 teams in the tournament, with Indiana possibly the 9th. Nebraska still not out of it but big hill to climb.

Just saw Ward is 1/9 from the line tonight and MSU is 8/22. Woof

...or Indiana will beat Michigan State, and then the Gophers will crush Indiana. The first criterion has already been met.

That bad Indiana team, without their best player, just beat MSU. There aren’t any “bad” teams in the Big 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenville averages 135 points a game. In every game this year but one, both teams have scored 100+.

That bad Indiana team, without their best player, just beat MSU. There aren’t any “bad” teams in the Big 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your opinion. My standard counts 6 bad teams. There are 6 teams that play poorly quite often. Sure they can beat the better teams once in while but for me if your under .500 your a bad team.

Your opinion. My standard counts 6 bad teams. There are 6 teams that play poorly quite often. Sure they can beat the better teams once in while but for me if your under .500 your a bad team.

This. Penn State and Illinois suck. So does Rutgers. Indiana is bad. Nebraska isn’t good, especially without Copeland or whoever got hurt. Northwestern is lousy.

Agree with you. The margin between winning and losing among the top 7 teams is narrow. Purdue is average defensively and great offensively. Bring that 1st half defense from the UW game for the full 40 and we win.

see this is exactly why i still love numbers.....this is what matters.... lets learn from the numbers and adjust our game plan accordingly...

knot too point anythiingh out", but i purr son anal lie 1 der if ur ppoint a bout points is kinda pointlesss.... like when we escamine all of the points and tri to fokiss on who iz bee ng a pointless troll EVEN THOUGH IS HES ABOUT AS NAIVE AS A?.....hoo du u think wi will think of rry tiem someone thinks of a troll

By the way, you probably noticed how inefficient i was with my words. At the same time, i am assuming you knew exactly what my point was. Funny how that works. I wonder if there are a few teams every year that are complete outliers of efficiency and sometimes they just know how to get the point across and get that dub...see what i did there....its dumb that i even have to explain my point but you are clearly so bias you havent picked up on it yet....my point is..lol...

one last thing... your stupid point about looking at the last years top efficiency teams is pretty garbage in a system that is weighted...

lol your dude ken pom is a joke...

I’m not sure how basketball really works, but my hunch is that it’s probably closer to additive than multiplicative

Opponent quality being equal, it’s more impressive to post 1.4 points per possession in a November game than a March game since average efficiency tends to rise during the season, and the new system accounts for that

...those are quotes from your boy himself on his own website lol

;

Last edited:

This. Penn State and Illinois suck. So does Rutgers. Indiana is bad. Nebraska isn’t good, especially without Copeland or whoever got hurt. Northwestern is lousy.

Just my opinion, of course, but I would say there are zero terrible big ten teams. There were terrible teams last season.

Not exactly another game, but another program news.

In the column of news of the absurd: The Kansas AD tearfully proclaimed that his faith in the NCAA is shaken after De Sousa was ruled ineligible.

I am guessing that he felt that the fix would always be in for his basketball program. Too bad that one of your players who took money to go to Kansas would be ruled in eligible. Although I am surprised that the NCAA actually stuck to it's guns against a blue blood.

Top Bottom