All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Really nice win for Illinois. Nebraska problems continue.

When are the experts going to quit talking about Nebraska as a 6-7 seed, same as Ohio State. If they end up 8-12 or worse in the B1G and NET is let's say is in the 40-50 range, will a team still go to the NCAA's?

When are the experts going to quit talking about Nebraska as a 6-7 seed, same as Ohio State. If they end up 8-12 or worse in the B1G and NET is let's say is in the 40-50 range, will a team still go to the NCAA's?

These are teams that we're going to be trying to figure out who they are and how good they are. So inconsistent!

Nebraska at 8-12 has zero chance, no one in the conference is getting in at 8-12.

Really nice win for Illinois.

Yes. More importantly, we no longer have the stigma of being the only team to lose to Illinois. At least we didn't lose to them at home (not yet anyway).

These are teams that we're going to be trying to figure out who they are and how good they are. So inconsistent!
Gophers fit in with the same inconsistency. It's hard to know how this season will turn out. But, being the paranoid Gopher fan that I am, I foresee us getting screwed. [emoji848][emoji33][emoji2959]

Nebraska at 8-12 has zero chance, no one in the conference is getting in at 8-12.

I don't think there will be much more talk of 10 teams making the tournament. There is still plenty of ball to be played and more separation in the standings is definitely coming. I still believe we can improve as the season progresses and with a few breaks a top 5 finish can be had. Beat Iowa for starters and continue to improve efficiency on both ends of the court and things will take care of themselves. Eric Curry continues to be a big X factor.

I don't think there will be much more talk of 10 teams making the tournament. There is still plenty of ball to be played and more separation in the standings is definitely coming. I still believe we can improve as the season progresses and with a few breaks a top 5 finish can be had. Beat Iowa for starters and continue to improve efficiency on both ends of the court and things will take care of themselves. Eric Curry continues to be a big X factor.

If 10 B1G teams were going to make the tourney then a lot of them were going to beat each other!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nebraska's Copeland is out for the rest of the season.

Rutgers tied for 9th. Would guess maybe the best they have done this many games into the season

Washington won another road game and Texas A+m takes out KSU. That Vancouver showcase looks like the gift that keeps on giving.

Never understood the 10 team talk. Beat Iowa and we can still finish top 3. Spot on regarding efficiency. Watched UVA today and they had a turnover on their 1st possession and went 36 minutes until the 2nd and final one. You destroy your opponent when you do that. we can take IOWA apart.

Just tuned into the V Tech/Cuze game. Unwatchable unless you're color blind. VT in bright pink and Cuze in their orange. Gave me a headache.

Just tuned into the V Tech/Cuze game. Unwatchable unless you're color blind. VT in bright pink and Cuze in their orange. Gave me a headache.
Yeah, it's brutal. Kinda makes a neon sign look like a dull billboard in comparison to those jerseys and that floor.

Rutgers tied for 9th. Would guess maybe the best they have done this many games into the season

It is their best start in the Big Ten. They've never won more than 3 regular season Big Ten games before. Barring an injury to a key player, I imagine they'll get their 4th for sure. The next task would be to win on the road somewhere other than Penn State.

In theory, ends their season. Right? Short bench already and losing a star player. Ouch.

Copeland probably was the best big man of Miles' tenure at Nebraska. His inability to recruit and retain (e.g., Ed Morrow) big men has been an achilles heal.

The injury leaves them with only 3 players 6'7" or taller. They have a 6'11" freshman from Nebraska who played reasonably well earlier in the season but has played limited minutes in conference. Tanner Borchardt is a senior walk on who has played steady reserve minutes. Of course, Isaiah Roby is a very solid starter.

I was under the impression hand checking while on defense was off limits? Wasn’t that a focus?

Purdue all over sparty all over the court especially at guard.

Consistency. Lack of.

Oof the B10 is turning into a murderers row right now. Going to be a ton of bubble teams down the stretch

Would think a win for Maryland. Should be interesting to see if Nebraska has any life at home after losing Copeland. Win for Michigan. Middle game probably the most interesting of the three.

Would think a win for Maryland. Should be interesting to see if Nebraska has any life at home after losing Copeland. Win for Michigan. Middle game probably the most interesting of the three.

It's strange that espn lists Nebraska as a 3.5-point favorite, tonight. Copeland is a huge loss for them. Their biggest weaknesses were their frontcourt and their overall lack of depth...his injury just accentuates the issues they previously had.

It's strange that espn lists Nebraska as a 3.5-point favorite, tonight. Copeland is a huge loss for them. Their biggest weaknesses were their frontcourt and their overall lack of depth...his injury just accentuates the issues they previously had.

Would have thought Wisconsin would be an outright favorite. That is surprising.

Nebraska may be heading for weakling Wednesday. Virginia - NC St. to overtime.

My parents are driving to Vegas and should have arrived today. I told my Mom to bet on Wisconsin. Easy money. I also told her to bet on Illinois. That way if the crappy shooting Gopher team shows up tomorrow, she'll at least maybe walk away with some cash.

Now Wisconsin looking awful - might need to hope mom forgot. Reuvers and Davison doing nothing.

They both played a big part tonight in another road win. Surprise, UW now 7-3 in the conference. Meanwhile Nebraska is now 3-7 and just does not win games against good teams.

They both played a big part tonight in another road win. Surprise, UW now 7-3 in the conference. Meanwhile Nebraska is now 3-7 and just does not win games against good teams.

Yes, nice win for the Badgers. Imagine tickets for our game against them next Wednesday will be in rather high demand.
Will probly be more important for us than them, but they'll be looking for payback. Was hoping Badgers would maybe slide into a slump here but doesnt look that wsy. Really hope Oturu is ready to go for that one.

But Nebraska is still a much better team than our Gophers according to NET. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom