All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

This Gopher team doesn’t fill you with confidence yet it’s on the way to being the fifth tournament team in your timeframe?
"On it's way" doesn't guarantee anything. A lot of tough games left and road games left.

MSU 7 turnovers in 6 minutes against Illinois. Fire the Coach!

MSU will probably find a way to win this game but they clearly did not show up ready to play.

MSU has 16 TOs .. 5 min left of 1st half. Down 11

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MSU up 3 with 5 to go. Illinois on 8 minute drought- sound familiar?

Hard to listen to Dakich for any length of time.

Wow, Illinois might actually pull this off.

It looked like they were done then a couple big threes. That team is going to be really tough in the coming years...

If MSU loses we are going into a hornets nest this weekend.

MN net moves up

Now we have to play them....ugh.

No awful teams in the Big 10. Illinois has talent and showed that tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for Illinois. What happened to MSU? They looked like the best team in the Big Ten just a few games back. Now they've lost three straight.

Good for Illinois. What happened to MSU? They looked like the best team in the Big Ten just a few games back. Now they've lost three straight.

Losing Langford has really really hurt.

St. Johns just knocked off Marquette 70-69 on their home court. Shamorie Ponds had a layup with about 20 seconds left to take the lead. Boy....it would have been nice if we could have landed him. He's really really good.

He hasn't played in 2019 though, has he?

Got hurt in their last game before the full conference slate started. They did alright without him for a while but they're a much stronger team with him.

Top Bottom