All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Katz said at halftime of Rutgers game can book it that the big ten will have 10 teams in the tournament. Pac 10 will only have one or two and named a couple mid majors that will have fewer than normal. Spots have to be filled.

I'm hopeful the final tally isn't 9 and we are sitting in the 10th spot. :(

Agreed, I would say it will be a tossup, they can't give games away, none are going to be easy, I haven't seen a bad Big Ten team yet.
I was stunned at how well Rutgers really dominated Ohio State...
No sitting on your hands Saturday, people!

anyone see the end of Oregon-UCLA? talk about choking a game away. I do love the extra guy from UCLA on running out on the floor while the play is ongoing as well

Couple of very interesting games tonight. Like how the big ten is now scheduling games to be played 7 days a week.

Agreed, I would say it will be a tossup, they can't give games away, none are going to be easy, I haven't seen a bad Big Ten team yet.

Have you seen Illinois ! They are truly awful.

Maryland on pace to score about 24 for the game against Indiana with 12:00 left in the first half.

Purdue and Wisconsin in overtime. Looks like the badgers were down and Trice canned a couple of 3’s in the final minute of regulation

Purdue and Wisconsin in overtime. Looks like the badgers were down and Trice canned a couple of 3’s in the final minute of regulation

Purdue didnt foul at end of regulation and gave up a 3 to Trice to tie it and send it to ot.

Also, purdue not doing hack a happ. He's 3 for 6 from line.

Maryland did to Indiana what they did to us: another huge second half with Fernando and Cowan not missing shots and the team scoring 51 points. That’s a very dangerous team.

Didnt see that coming, especially the margin. At any rate, guess it makes our win over Nebraska look better.

Things are not looking very pretty for Wisconsin. As things stand right now, I would only expect them to be favored in 5, possibly 6 of their remaining games, which would put them at only 17 wins if it holds true.

So much for ugly win Wisconsin. They are just UGLY. Ick.

Just 15 points in the first half for WI. Where is their offense going to come from next year?

Just 15 points in the first half for WI. Where is their offense going to come from next year?

I think they'll be a disaster next year. Indeed, who's going to score for them? (HOT TAKE ALERT!!!) I'm betting next year will be Gard's last before they change course.

Wisconsin fighting back. Got to within 6, Terps hit two free throws, now 57-49 Maryland

Things are not looking very pretty for Wisconsin. As things stand right now, I would only expect them to be favored in 5, possibly 6 of their remaining games, which would put them at only 17 wins if it holds true.

May just steal one tonight

Quite a collapse by Maryland happening. A-holes couldn't miss down the stretch versus the Gophers. Now they can't make jack sh!t against the Badgers.

Wisconsin is sure streaky on the 3's. When they are on though, they can beat nearly anyone.

Top Bottom