All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Our future opponent Washington down 18 to Auburn at half.

Go Gophers!!

Yeah they suck, like every year

Loyola of Chicago starts their run back to the Final Four with a loss at home vs Furman.

Go Gophers!!

Future opponent Oklahoma State lost their opener against UNC-Charlotte 66-64 today, adding to rough day on the football field, losing to Oklahoma by 1 point.

Future opponent Oklahoma State lost their opener against UNC-Charlotte 66-64 today, adding to rough day on the football field, losing to Oklahoma by 1 point.

UNC CHARLOTTE with a 1st year head coach

Boston college WTF tied with St Francis late 2nd half

Great game last night between Georgetown and Illinois:

Go Gophers!!

Huge night for the Big Ten. Michigan, Indiana, and Nebraska all smoked their Big East opponents.

Huge night for the Big Ten. Michigan, Indiana, and Nebraska all smoked their Big East opponents.

The Huskers have looked very good so far, they are a little deeper than in the past and is playing better defense.

Iowa up 39-28 on #13 Oregon at halftime. I really thought Iowa would kinda suck this year. Oregon is shooting pretty badly though it seems. 8-31 from the field and 2-10 from three.

Iowa takes down the Ducks. B1G showing some strength and depth early.

Iowa takes down the Ducks. B1G showing some strength and depth early.

I’m just watching the scoreboard tonight, but they have been controlling the game against UConn tonight as well. Anyone know how or why they look so improved this year?

I’m just watching the scoreboard tonight, but they have been controlling the game against UConn tonight as well. Anyone know how or why they look so improved this year?
We'll see if it lasts. MacCaffery (sp) seems to be a bit like Tubby. Greatest games are played in November and then it goes down from there.

5:30 am. Just got done shoveling down here in Rochester, waiting for my ride to pick me up as we head to TCF for the football game today. I'm watching BTN highlights of games last night. DAMN! The BIG looks stacked this year. Iowa, Purdue, Maryland, Northwestern all taking care of business handily. That Eastern kid from Purdue is a scoring machine.

They returned all of their main guys this year.

Experienced teams that already know how to play together often outplay more talented teams that are still learning and trying to mesh, especially in these early season games.

After watching some of the games yesterday, it's clear that we need more Bill Walton.

After watching some of the games yesterday, it's clear that we need more Bill Walton.
Bill must carry a grudge against Arizona from his college days at UCLA. The man was a complete ISU homer.
Everytime I listen to him I think that the acid he did at those Grateful Dead concerts has caught up to him.

That’s what makes him interesting (or at least listenable). If a viewer didn’t know his back story they’d be saying, “what the hell...!”

Georgia State beat Georgia in the Cayman Islands 91-67.

Go Gophers!!

Watching Loyola-Chicago and Boston College. I can see Monday's game being a track meet.

Mark Few is Gonzaga what Coach K is to Duke and what Bo Ryan is to Wisconsin and what Tom Izzo is to Michigan State all of them built powerhouse programs

Top Bottom