Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ltf View Post
    Katz said at halftime of Rutgers game can book it that the big ten will have 10 teams in the tournament. Pac 10 will only have one or two and named a couple mid majors that will have fewer than normal. Spots have to be filled.
    I'm hopeful the final tally isn't 9 and we are sitting in the 10th spot.
    Winasota Gopher now takes me seriously.....you should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    F yeah
    Agreed, I would say it will be a tossup, they can't give games away, none are going to be easy, I haven't seen a bad Big Ten team yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jovs View Post
    Agreed, I would say it will be a tossup, they can't give games away, none are going to be easy, I haven't seen a bad Big Ten team yet.
    I was stunned at how well Rutgers really dominated Ohio State...
    No sitting on your hands Saturday, people!

anyone see the end of Oregon-UCLA? talk about choking a game away. I do love the extra guy from UCLA on running out on the floor while the play is ongoing as well

Couple of very interesting games tonight. Like how the big ten is now scheduling games to be played 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jovs View Post
    Have you seen Illinois ! They are truly awful.

Maryland on pace to score about 24 for the game against Indiana with 12:00 left in the first half.
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Maryland on pace to score about 24 for the game against Indiana with 12:00 left in the first half.
    Naturally they came back and won. Maryland seems to be a second half team.

Purdue and Wisconsin in overtime. Looks like the badgers were down and Trice canned a couple of 3’s in the final minute of regulation

Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Purdue and Wisconsin in overtime. Looks like the badgers were down and Trice canned a couple of 3’s in the final minute of regulation
    Purdue didnt foul at end of regulation and gave up a 3 to Trice to tie it and send it to ot.

Also, purdue not doing hack a happ. He's 3 for 6 from line.

Blog Entries

Purdue wins. Sucks to be you Bucky.

Another home L for Bucky. Life is good.

Maryland did to Indiana what they did to us: another huge second half with Fernando and Cowan not missing shots and the team scoring 51 points. That’s a very dangerous team.

Didnt see that coming, especially the margin. At any rate, guess it makes our win over Nebraska look better.