All Things 2018-19 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Don't tell rickdornsby or builtbadgers. They've been defending Indiana with their lives.

What’s the definition of “not real good?” All I said was that the NET/KenPom ranking is not that off as compared to us while you were citing their record against tougher teams. Would you disagree right now?

What’s the definition of “not real good?” All I said was that the NET/KenPom ranking is not that off as compared to us while you were citing their record against tougher teams. Would you disagree right now?

Seems to me they have better wins, tougher schedule.

Our record is still far better. Next.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

UCLA up 3 late. Fouls.
Loses in regulation.

Statistically, the things I’ve read have said there isn’t actually a difference in the percentage of times you win when you foul vs play defense.

If you foul up 3, you are infinitely more likely to lose in regulation.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Washington at risk of having their winning streak snapped. Down 15 @ Arizona State with a little over 12 minutes left.

Garza with 0 points for Iowa. Bohannon struggling again.

Northwestern just a little shaky with the ball handling LOL.

wow- NW blows 11 point lead with 2 minutes to go. Bohannan long three for the Hawk win.

They earned it. Northwestern tried to drain it out and it never works. Plus not having a PG.

Colossal Northwestern choke job in the last couple minutes.

Last edited:

It was interesting who to root for here. One thought says- cheer against everyone below us to get them all eliminated. The other says, cheer for everyone below us so that we can catch the teams above us. I'd have like to seen Iowa lose. We must beat NW anyway to have a serious shot at going anywhere. Likewise I wanted Indiana to beat OSU yesterday (and of course they didn't).

It was interesting who to root for here. One thought says- cheer against everyone below us to get them all eliminated. The other says, cheer for everyone below us so that we can catch the teams above us. I'd have like to seen Iowa lose. We must beat NW anyway to have a serious shot at going anywhere. Likewise I wanted Indiana to beat OSU yesterday (and of course they didn't).

Hmmm. I was thinking that since we haven't played either Indiana or PSU yet....that we'd want both OSU and Iowa to win. The OSU loss doesn't look bad. The Iowa win continues to look better and better as they keep winning.

Of course it's a moot point if we lose to Indiana or PSU.

Hmmm. I was thinking that since we haven't played either Indiana or PSU yet....that we'd want both OSU and Iowa to win. The OSU loss doesn't look bad. The Iowa win continues to look better and better as they keep winning.

Of course it's a moot point if we lose to Indiana or PSU.

OSU and Iowa winning puts us in 8th. I do not like that.

Anyone who can't stand our new floor should looked at what the Horned Frogs are playing on. ESPN TCU vs Kansas

I think i could fix Happ and his free throws. At present it's painfully ugly.

Top Bottom