***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Things are never bad as the seem or as good as they seem - I seem to remember your black and white end of the world comments. Wow, you can find a negative during this amazing performance.

WTF are you even talking about?

He asked. And you edited out my compliment of the team and PJ today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand you complimented, my reply meant you should've left it at that.

Can always count on you. Reminds me of "Pigpen", the character in the Peanuts comic strip who can even make a dust storm in the snow.

And like usual you take a comment out of context

I understand you complimented, my reply meant you should've left it at that.

He was asked who he'd prefer- nothing wrong with giving his honest answer.

Does ESPN not do in-game updates on games not on their family of networks? It seems goofy we're seeing nothing from Iowa-Northwestern when that game and this one both have major divisional implications, and Iowa is ranked.

He was asked who he'd prefer- nothing wrong with giving his honest answer.

Then just answer the question. Don't compliment someone and then negate it in the same thread.

Then just answer the question. Don't compliment someone and then negate it in the same thread.

Way to take a stand Tully. How does liking another coach more negate anything? Hopefully PJ is your favorite coach ever or else any compliment you made in this thread has been negated. This conversation is dumb. PJ and team hit a home run today.

For those of you watching on tv - did the sound match the picture when they showed people talking? We’re testing Hulu and it didn’t match.

Way to take a stand Tully. How does liking another coach more negate anything? Hopefully PJ is your favorite coach ever or else any compliment you made in this thread has been negated. This conversation is dumb. PJ and team hit a home run today.

You're right ....dumb conversation

For those of you watching on tv - did the sound match the picture when they showed people talking? We’re testing Hulu and it didn’t match.

I didn't notice it not matching, so I think it matched.

My TV was in sync.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Seemed fine. DirecTV here.

I wont ever challenge your opinion again

This game was enjoyable. There remains zero excuse for last week.

I think every team is allowed to lay one egg per year. However, we used ours at Nebraska.

Pleasant football outcome. What an odd sensation.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

More from the Purdue game thread on Rivals. I don't actually know what this means, but hey.

"For those who mocked Fleck he just squeezed out his ball sweat so brohm would be sustained for the plane ride home. He is a merciful coach."

Top Bottom