***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I can’t believe we’re watching the same team from last week.

Exactly. Fleck needs to understand that the Big Ten is in the North, and ball running capability is required in November. Let them focus on throwing in the South.

He may be a great coach someday, but he's certainly as "young" as he calls his players.

Or he and his staff did their research and decided this was the best package with their personnel.

Wow...this is certainly going our way today. Cashman with the big play.

Had Robb Smith just been playing Fortnite in the lounge instead of watching film all Big Ten season?

Right arm wrapped around Bateman. Then another Purdue mistake.

Fair to say Purdue overlooked us a little bit and our guys are playing for pride.

Time t go to the sh!tter to warm up. I cannot feel my feet right now but this is fun.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

This one is far from over but the defense showed up today and is paying far more aggressively than we’ve seen and the pressure is forcing Blough into poor throws. Purdue continually shooting itself in the foot with penalties, drops

We could be up 21-3. I hope the field goals don’t come back to bite us in the butt.

Fair to say Purdue overlooked us a little bit and our guys are playing for pride.
Fair to say Purdue is just as inconsistent as we are and I was shocked to see this line at -10

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’d like to see more ground and pound the second half, especially since it’s snowing

Wow, what a push. We are physically dominating them so far.

I don’t get the play call to run out of the timeout. If we are going to run then just run out the clock.

Could’ve got a FG chance with an extra timeout at the end there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair to say Purdue is just as inconsistent as we are and I was shocked to see this line at -10

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say they've been too inconsistent lately before today. They were the hottest team in the Big Ten (besides the top 2) in winning five of their last six. We're just having our best defensive game of the season.

Top Bottom