***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Holy sh!t the Oline is playing like a Big 10 line. This is how you play physical Big 10 football.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Never face the gophers after a disappointing road loss to Illinois. Iowa felt it in 2014, now Purdue is feeling it now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah good call...I forgot about that. Go Gophers!

If the Gophers could play like this consistently, we’d be challenging to be B1G champs in the future.

Let’s all hope this is a turning point for the defense rather than a derp and a cold weather anomaly. I sure hope it’s the former. Where were you talking about shame and PJ and building a program when we were getting embarrassed like this?

What do you mean, where was I? I just joined Gopherhole like 5 days ago.

Look, my intent was not to call you out specifically, so I apologize for that. I just don't accept that the only reason we'll win today is because Purdue overlooked us. You could even be right - but if they did, it was incredibly foolish given what was at stake for them.

Haha, running up the score. I love it!!! More please.

Whiners and criers on Purdue' board sounds strangely familiar

Last edited:

If we're being honest, Annexstad doesn't make that throw.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone wanted me to share a post from a Purdue board, here is a post from their rivals forum about 2 minutes ago:

"I see the Fleck love. He has UM in the right direction and just slapped Brohm"

The grass is always greener, as they say.

Huh, that's weird. I thought Brohm was the second coming of Nick Saban after reading Gopherhole the past couple weeks. I mean, he talks about winning while Fleck talks about building. I thought if you talk about winning that motivates your team to win more. Weird.

Another tidbit from the Purdue game thread on rivals:

"We can make fun of the row boat all we want but Brohm just had his ass kicked with a team that folded on on a 7 minute drive right out of the chute. Can't believe how soft we are playing. Zero heart. Why the hell some of these guys are still in the game I have no idea."

Someone wanted me to share a post from a Purdue board, here is a post from their rivals forum about 2 minutes ago:

"I see the Fleck love. He has UM in the right direction and just slapped Brohm"

The grass is always greener, as they say.

Ok, so I know how to proceed after this week. Is brohm still much better then fleck or are we now rooting for fleck in right direction.

Brohm in over his head.

Did I do that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I certainly couldn't have called the score today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look, my intent was not to call you out specifically, so I apologize for that. I just don't accept that the only reason we'll win today is because Purdue overlooked us. You could even be right - but if they did, it was incredibly foolish given what was at stake for them.

I didn’t say that was the only reason. The defense is playing really, really well. The offense is running the ball with authority. Given the play of the teams thus far in the season it’s reasonable to think they didn’t take us as seriously as the division leaders and that’s just human nature.

Most teams have letdowns like this from time to time. Brohm has made some really bad decisions today, they aren’t trying to attack us on the ground despite their QB and WRs being almost totally unable to catch and pass probably due partially to the cold, and their defense is giving up too many big plays. They look bad. We look good.

Welcome to GopherHole! Hope you stick around for a long time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I don't feel sorry for Purdue because I remember watching Brewster's last game as HC of the Gophers, wherein I'm not sure we actually crossed the 50 yard line until the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom