***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Good first series for O and D.

Let's see what we do with the 2nd possession.

Like the idea of the trick play but we might want to skip the throw when the receiver the play was intended for is double covered.

The shrinkage
2b4d996dfe7acafd772f423edbcee559.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bad pass but should have been caught... Doesn't look like targeting to me but who knows.

CAB alligator armed that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That isn’t targeting

Receiver quit on the route because he saw the safety

The throw is a little off target but still should have been caught. I can’t blame TM for that interception.

Iffy throw, iffy catch effort. Almost looked like he didn't go out for the ball due to fear of the hit.

That does not seem like targeting to me but who knows these days.

That’s a horrendous call.

Well it doesn't look like targeting to me, but I don't get paid to officiate football games, so I just say that's another Golden Gopher first down!

No targeting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That’s a horrendous call.

It’s probably going to be overturned. I agree terrible call. The receiver ducked his head to absorb the hit.

That was not targeting but I wonder if we would have gotten the same call ?

The defense looks a million times better across the board. They’re flowing to the ball, staying in their gaps, and tackling.

Imagine if the D had played this well the first two possessions against Illinois last weekend?

Brohm does a lot less with more.

And I thought Mowins sucked.

4th & 2 at the Purdue 6. Why didn't we wildcat it?

He had the guy wide open on the crossing route, ugh. Pull the trigger TM!

Morgan had a receiver crossing middle that he could have thrown to... either way, he can't take that long... gotta run after a while.

4th & 2 at the Purdue 6. Why didn't we wildcat it?

I was praying for the same thing out of the timeout. Instead we wasted a timeout to kick a field goal.

Top Bottom